• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2021
    hey anyone have any idea how can i find mewtwo? i already arrive at his island but i found nothing

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    hey anyone have any idea how can i find mewtwo? i already arrive at his island but i found nothing
    Mewtwo should be found on the island which can be unlocked in Gracilipes City, it's on the rocky hill of the island.

Are charmander and bulbasaur accessible anywhere?
    You need to buy the eggs in Etamin City, sometimes you can get the eggs of them.

Hey wind1158 what will be next after Pokémon nameless?
    It's hard to say since I don't have much time for rom hacking at present.

What is Lapras spawn rate? I've been surfing for hours and nothing
    It's around 5% chance of finding one by swimming around the water around Matar Island. It's not easy to find one, but it would be easier if you let a Lv26 Pokemon lead your team and use a repel to search for Lapras.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Sorry for the double post, but some potential gamebreaking glitches need to be fixed, this is why I decided to update this once more:
    New - Download link for fixed Beta 3.56(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/o24tmoyhsq9reng/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta3.56+Fixed.rar/file

Beta 3.56 fixes the following glitches:
    You may not be able to enter Lycoris Town even if you finished the event on Eucheuma Path.
    It's possible that someone who is supposed to show up in Chronya's home won't show up.
    Suicune may not show up when you get to its island.
    What's new:
    A Kubfu was added in Skylight Tunnel as a gift Pokemon, it evolves with Moon Stone or Water Stone.
    deikgjq-823ee45b-e93e-43cd-b02f-6a7ebc78ff8e.png

However, I'm not sure if this Kubfu event works perfectly for everyone, so, please tell me if anyone has problem with this event.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2021
    where do I find Pokémon 3.56 to download? (.gba) what are the bugs? and Discord for contact?

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Western Belladonna Town sign, 4 tiles left, 2 tiles up (to the right of a flower tile) is an invisible wall. Image wouldn't upload correctly so you'll have to repro if it matters

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    How can I learn ultimate move (Frenzy Plant, Blast Burnt, Hydro Canon)? I already had 3 Kanto starter.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Western Belladonna Town sign, 4 tiles left, 2 tiles up (to the right of a flower tile) is an invisible wall. Image wouldn't upload correctly so you'll have to repro if it matters
    Thanks, that should be fixed now.

How can I learn ultimate move (Frenzy Plant, Blast Burnt, Hydro Canon)? I already had 3 Kanto starter.
    You need to make sure they are the first member of your team and their happiness is maxed.

The patch was updated for fixing a movement error in Belladonna Town, the ultimate moves for Kanto starters can always be learned now. Regieleki and Regidrago were added. Which are the last two Pokemon I'd like to add to the game.

dejzkga-ac2d2402-cf4c-4e87-b68f-910f6e0c5de2.png

Download link for fixed Beta 3.57(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/jdxzwf9fmagnuc2/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta3.57+Fixed.rar/file

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Can the pokemon Absol be caught with pokeballs in the tall grass? I have weakened them to a single health multiple times and used status effects but I still could not catch them so I was just wondering if it was possible. Thanks

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2022
    How does fossilogy work?

Edit: Also is there a TM-location list available?
    And for some reason I dupe certain items. I bought a couple of ethers and fullrestores and I got the infinity bug (?x86).. might be something to look into.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Since this seems the latest hack in the series I thought I'd ask here: Whats the order I should play these games in? I played Victory Fire so right now I'm assuming in terms of chronology it would be: Victory Fire -> Resolute -> Mega Power -> Nameless.

If I'm wrong please let me know, thanks!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    How does fossilogy work?

Edit: Also is there a TM-location list available?
    And for some reason I dupe certain items. I bought a couple of ethers and fullrestores and I got the infinity bug (?x86).. might be something to look into.
    The fossilogy automatically works whenever you find a mineral deposit, and I'm sorry that there's not a TM location list. By the way, could you please tell me more about this glitch, like when and how it happened and what emulator you used? Thank you so much.

Since this seems the latest hack in the series I thought I'd ask here: Whats the order I should play these games in? I played Victory Fire so right now I'm assuming in terms of chronology it would be: Victory Fire -> Resolute -> Mega Power -> Nameless.

If I'm wrong please let me know, thanks!

Talking about the timeline, it should be Victory Fire-Resolute-Nameless(Before the mega power episode)-Mega Power(and Nameless-mega power episode)-Nameless(After Mega Power Episode), if you are playing the old beta 3, then simply ignore the mega power episode part. And it's recommended to finish Mega Power before playing the mega power episode of nameless.

This new beta fixed many minor glitches and added the special episode called Mega Power Episode, which contains the major spolier of the main storyline of Pokemon Mega Power, so you can skip this episode after you talked to your rival after you got all 8 Badges of Lande, and you can start this episode again whenever you talk to your rival in Gracilipes City. So, if you don't want to see the spolier from mega power, then you can simply skip it and come back later whenever you want.

Here're some screenshots:
    Pokemon%2BNameless%2BComplete%2BBeta4P.png

New - Download link for fixed Beta 4(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/k3v74pxnlamr1qr/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta4+Fixed.ips/file
    The old save file still works with the new beta, but if you must not save in the outdoor area of Gracilipes City, and if you wish to play the extra episode after the rival's event in the prison is over, then talk to rival in Gracilipes City to start the Mega Power episode.

And many people mentioned a glitch which may make TMs and Berries disappear, which is the glitch I've always wanted to fix but always fail to replicate. If anyone who are able to replicate this glitch and find a way to make sure this glitch can be triggered whenever it's needed, then please tell me so that I can find out how it happened, but do make sure to use mgba and turn off the VBA compatibility and keep the save file before the glitch occurs. I would be very thankful if anyone can do this.

The brief walkthrough was also updated for the new Beta 4:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/i4csk0p8hbpz1sg/Brief+walkthrough+for+Pokemon+nameless.txt/file

Last edited:
    Back