• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Quoting is too much effort for me so I'll just reply. About Volcarona, that is.

I expected something like Scizor would work well for fire type, instead of a moth, because--this is why we need three typings-- because taller bugs like that can be made to seem strong. Volcarona seems strong but crazy slow (on appearance), and yet compare that to if something like Scizor was a fire type/bug type, it would seem strong and fast. I just want a strong and fast fire bug, well, in looks at least. Is that too much to ask for? ;___;

WAIT HEY. They could've used a firefly instead. :(

Nateon

Pokemon Will Be Real One Day!
Years
I think Kibago wins my heart in this generation, especially seeing how cute he is in the anime =]

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
Years
Mijumaru and it's evo line are my fav from the new gen, not only is it cute but it also uses blades :3. Garbodor and its previous evolution look hideous, worst fith gen poke imo.

The Red Chain

I remember when I used to think Kibago was really weird looking because he resembles Larvitar but with huge teeth out on the sides.
Then of course encountering one in White and seeing how it stumbles like a baby learning to walk.. captured my heart. ;w;
The anime helped to raise that love too. >w>;

It's an Ononokusu now though, hurr hurr. :D;
Cannot deny the awesomeness of an axe-faced dragon. :]

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
610.gif
610.gif
610.gif

Yes. Yes! YES! KIBAGO FOREVER! How could you not love it! I fell in love with it after I saw it. Dratini, Bagon, Gible...they're all cute, but this one wins by a hair. I'd love to have him on a LC team. His defenses aren't ideal and he lacks a priority move, but with Dragon Dance and great support I don't think it'll be much of a problem. Oh, and did I forget to mention it's DW ability Tension. Tension causes the opponent to be unable to eat its own held Berry. Awesome~!​

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Axew is cute alright too bad though it isn't a pseudo legendary like the other pokemon you listed TP :(
Speaking of pseudo pokemon I've fallen for the three headed dragon pseudo :)

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Axew is cute alright too bad though it isn't a pseudo legendary like the other pokemon you listed TP :(
Speaking of pseudo pokemon I've fallen for the three headed dragon pseudo :)

I know it isn't a psuedo legend. ;_; Deserves to be though.
And there's a reason why I didn't include Monozo. *Grrr*

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years

WAIT HEY. They could've used a firefly instead. :(

Oh yeah! That would have been really cool. And its butt could be on fire too, like the Charmander theme. We need something to replace Volbeat and Illumise. They were just way to weak.

Buuut I still love Volcarona. Maybe you will like it more once you see it moving around in the Anime?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Axew definitely looked like it could be the pseudo-legend, but I was surprised to learn that it wasn't when the Monozu/Deino line showed up. If they'd given Ononokus/Haxorus 60 more base stat points (in its Special stats in particular), then it may be pseudo-legendary material (Ononokus/Haxorus' BST is 540).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back