• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Ah,okay.I was just woundering thou for when Black and white is released.Ill have to take my Gen 3 pokemon migrate them to Platinum and then pokeshift platinum to black or white.Correct?

That would be correct. :)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Can You only get Zorua Through an event?

So far I believe the only way to obtain Zorua is through the movie download event for the Celebi you will need to transfer in order to get it.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years

• So far I believe the only way to obtain Zorua is through the movie download event for the Celebi you will need to transfer in order to get it.

Don't forgot get breeding! But ofc you have to have Zoroark u.u

Don't the shiny beast also unlock them if traded from Hg/SS?

If your on about Zorua, no. It's only Zoroark they unlock.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • With the Zoroark event in mind, if I transferred a shiny Entei from my Japanese SoulSilver, would the Entei still unlock the event, despite it being English? And if I traded that Entei to my English Black in March, would it still unlock the event on that game?

Cathar

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    Just a quick question, I hope this is in the right place.

I'm planning a bit ahead for my Ultimate Monotype Challenge and I was wondering:

What is the earliest point in B/W where you can catch a Ground type, or a Pokémon that evolves to a Ground type? Before or after the first gym, or even later?

Thanks,
    Peter

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Just a quick question, I hope this is in the right place.

I'm planning a bit ahead for my Ultimate Monotype Challenge and I was wondering:

What is the earliest point in B/W where you can catch a Ground type, or a Pokémon that evolves to a Ground type? Before or after the first gym, or even later?

Thanks,
    Peter
    From what I can remember, Drilbur is the first Ground Pokemon you can encounter, in the Underground Water Opening. It's probably after the first gym.

Cathar

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    Thanks for the quick answers!
    What about Otamaro? It evolves into a Ground/Water type and Bulbapedia says it can be found outside Yaguruma Forest. When do I get access to that one?

Perriechu

Years
  • Thanks for the quick answers!
    What about Otamaro? It evolves into a Ground/Water type and Bulbapedia says it can be found outside Yaguruma Forest. When do I get access to that one?

Yaguruma forest is available once you get to the 2nd City just keep going west.

You don't have to beat the gym to get the Lil' Fella :'3

PokemonFan2000Man

Ex-Pokemon Dictionary
    Years
  • My question

Is there a Clown Fish Pokemon in G5? Can any people that got it in 2010 tell me? I have w clown fish stuffed animal, and I wanna know if there`s a Pokemon I can name it after besides Seaking. Also, will White cost 30$ or 40$? Please help. ;)

Perriechu

Years
  • Is there a Clown Fish Pokemon in G5? Can any people that got it in 2010 tell me? I have w clown fish stuffed animal, and I wanna know if there`s a Pokemon I can name it after besides Seaking. Also, will White cost 30$ or 40$? Please help. ;)

There is no clownfish Pokemon in this generation :( NEMO.

And I'm pretty sure White/Black is in the range of $35/$40. (:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I need some serious help with entering the codes to enable the transfer machine. I know Serebii has them listed, and I'm just typing in what it says, but I can't find the first symbol in the second word on the keyboard. Here is the page that lists the words. This is a pain in the ass, lol. I haven't had to worry about the Japanese text til now. :(

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Only rematches are the E4, Cynthia, and the director person iirc. No trainers unfortunately.

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
  • Quick question. I know that the Japanese versions of Black and White don't work on an English DSi or DSi XL. Does anyone know if the English versions will work on an English DSi/DSi XL? I think they will but I wanted to be sure.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Quick question. I know that the Japanese versions of Black and White don't work on an English DSi or DSi XL. Does anyone know if the English versions will work on an English DSi/DSi XL? I think they will but I wanted to be sure.

Yeah I'm pretty sure they will seeing as they're both English versions. ;)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Quick question. I know that the Japanese versions of Black and White don't work on an English DSi or DSi XL. Does anyone know if the English versions will work on an English DSi/DSi XL? I think they will but I wanted to be sure.

Of course they will. Anything other than English won't work though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back