• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Advance Generation Question & Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Red Chain

I just read on Tv Tropes that there's a Sailor in FRLG who says "By the way. Buy this game, or die."Is that true? If yes, where can I find him?

I'd say that's a no.
If there was I'm sure it would have been discovered by someone other than Tv Tropes by now.
The fact that Tv Tropes doesn't say where the Sailor is only further proves that it's more than likely false.
Though it could be a glitch that some programmer put in there for a laugh.

Tears In The Rain

Thirsty, purposeless Vampire
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 15, 2010
So I can not figure out what the pattern for the appearance of the mirage tower in Pokemon Emerald. I did not realize as I went through the game that the fossil was in there for this game and I spent like years away from it. Now I have reached victory road and a guy friend tells me that I need to be carrying the fossil to access the cave in the fossil maniac's house where Ditto resides. Well somehow I had discovered that I possess no fossil.

But over and over again I have tried and the mirage tower won't appear anymore. What's the catch?

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
Years
So I can not figure out what the pattern for the appearance of the mirage tower in Pokemon Emerald. I did not realize as I went through the game that the fossil was in there for this game and I spent like years away from it. Now I have reached victory road and a guy friend tells me that I need to be carrying the fossil to access the cave in the fossil maniac's house where Ditto resides. Well somehow I had discovered that I possess no fossil.

But over and over again I have tried and the mirage tower won't appear anymore. What's the catch?

To get it to appear the first time, I read that you have to leave and visit the Route. It will appear randomly. On a sidenote, please don't answer my question anymore! My Poochyena caught the Pokerus, and I've never been happier for a broken clock!

Tears In The Rain

Thirsty, purposeless Vampire
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 15, 2010
To get it to appear the first time, I read that you have to leave and visit the Route. It will appear randomly. On a sidenote, please don't answer my question anymore! My Poochyena caught the Pokerus, and I've never been happier for a broken clock!

Thanks but its not the first time and it hasn't been working.

EDIT: I have another problem. My Feebas won't evolve! I took a picture with my phone of her condition here:
http://i45.tinypic.com/b3v490.jpg
Sorry I know its bad I tried but my DS is not very photogenic apparently and it's almost 11 at night for me which would account for bad lighting. Anyway doesn't her beauty look peaked? So why won't she evolve!? She won't eat anymore by the way. Its frustrating.

Last edited:

Champloo

RNG Expert
Years
EDIT: I have another problem. My Feebas won't evolve! I took a picture with my phone of her condition here:
http://i45.tinypic.com/b3v490.jpg
Sorry I know its bad I tried but my DS is not very photogenic apparently and it's almost 11 at night for me which would account for bad lighting. Anyway doesn't her beauty look peaked? So why won't she evolve!? She won't eat anymore by the way. Its frustrating.

What's its nature?

Also I couldn't really tell from the picture you provided so knowing the nature and also how you went around to feeding it PokeBlocks will help me in the problem you might be having.

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2010
im stuck on trying to evolve feebas, this is the first time im attempting this, i fed quite a few pokeblocks, it didnt reach full beauty unfortanetely but not it dosnt eat anymore? now what happpens, will it eat again?

Muffin™

Knows your age
Years
It will not evolve unfortunately. D: BUT, you can breed Feebas (or catch another one in the same spot you fished) to get another Feebas and wait until the Berry Blender Master comes so you can get Gold Pokeblocks!

Hope I helped ;o

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2010
ok thanks for that, i did go catch another one and now im attempting it once more but now ill only ue higher level pokeblocks.

1 question, i want the pamtre berry, i looked it up and i can get it by saying 'challenge contest' for the pass phrase to the berry masters wife...only problem is i cant find the word 'contest', any advice wil be great.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I don't know about the word selection on that thing, but back to the Feebas situation, I have a modest Milotic. I'm fairly sure natures have something to do with whether or not it evolves. And blue Pokeblocks. Only blue Pokeblocks. It's been a long time since I evolved Feebas, though.

Champloo

RNG Expert
Years
ok thanks for that, i did go catch another one and now im attempting it once more but now ill only ue higher level pokeblocks.

1 question, i want the pamtre berry, i looked it up and i can get it by saying 'challenge contest' for the pass phrase to the berry masters wife...only problem is i cant find the word 'contest', any advice wil be great.
You had to have beaten the Elite Four before that word selection will appear.
I don't know about the word selection on that thing, but back to the Feebas situation, I have a modest Milotic. I'm fairly sure natures have something to do with whether or not it evolves. And blue Pokeblocks. Only blue Pokeblocks. It's been a long time since I evolved Feebas, though.
It can be any nature besides Impish, Careful, or Adamant. The best natures and EASIEST natures to evolve it at though are Rash, Quiet, Modest, & Mild. Blue PokeBlocks are fine but Indigo Blocks are the best ones you can give it. Especially ones made from Pamtre Berries since they yield the highest level. The best spot to blend berries besides linking with friend is in Lilycove Contest Hall.

Muffin™

Knows your age
Years
^^^^^^^^^^^ never saw that post D:

I have a modest Milotic. I'm fairly sure natures have something to do with whether or not it evolves.

I have a Calm natured Milotic.
Nuff' said.

If you get a nature that lowers Sp. Atk though, you're in trouble.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
To get Contest, you need to get a Master Rank in a contest, I believe.

Also, just wait until the Berry Master appears, then throw in every blue berry you have.

They'll all turn out gold and godly because he's the Berry Master.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
Years
To get Contest, you need to get a Master Rank in a contest, I believe.

Also, just wait until the Berry Master appears, then throw in every blue berry you have.

They'll all turn out gold and godly because he's the Berry Master.

Wrong you only need to beat E4 to get the word to appear I have the word on my emerald and have not even entered a contest

Zheeph

2794 3335 3469 - SoulSilver FC
Years
Hey people, I'm leveling, currently, a Koffing, Kirlia and Aron + HM slaves team, Do you think the game will be easy with 3 pokémon and that i'll have enough level to beat the elite four later? They are all 25-26 at the moment, i just got through the 3rd GYM.

Champloo

RNG Expert
Years
Hey people, I'm leveling, currently, a Koffing, Kirlia and Aron + HM slaves team, Do you think the game will be easy with 3 pokémon and that i'll have enough level to beat the elite four later? They are all 25-26 at the moment, i just got through the 3rd GYM.
TBO Any team of six Pokemon at 50+ Leveling will get you through the Pokemon League.

Now if you raise a team specifically for the Elite Four you can get away with level 40's

But all in all a well leveled team of six Pokemon will get you through the Elite Four.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 2, 2021
Yeah I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just as long as they're able to battle.

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 22, 2015
I just bought a used copy of Pokemon Sapphire Version, and in my PC Box, there are three bad eggs. Should I withdraw them? Hatch them them? Release them? Or leave them alone? What should I do wit them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back