• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Advance Generation Question & Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

§1

Rocket grunt
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2022
Keep trying till you find it. And, to get a good nature you need to use the Soft Reset trick.

i've caught suicune 6 times yesterday, and each time it was a brave nature...is there anyway to keep this from happening? (i had a bold syncro in front 5 of the 6 times)

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
Years
The Move Deleter is in Fuschia City, in the house next to the Pokemon Center.

Thank you :D I was needing to know so I could transfer some of my pokemon who knew HMs.

There's really no easy way to find Suicune, but you can try this: Get some max repels, go in a grass patch. Let's say you're in Route 23. Search for 2-3 minutes, then go out of that route. Suicune changes it's route then. Keep trying till you find it. And, to get a good nature you need to use the Soft Reset trick.

I loved your suggestion. It took me all of 1 minute to find Suicune using your method. I had already given up and told my brother to find it, and he was just running around everywhere. It took my 3 times to find it. When I did, I kind of stared at it for a while, I was so surprised. When I recovered from shock, I used a Master Ball and later trasferred it to my Platinum.

Last edited:

Armykid

Former Champion
Years
i've caught suicune 6 times yesterday, and each time it was a brave nature...is there anyway to keep this from happening? (i had a bold syncro in front 5 of the 6 times)

Pretty sure nature and such and set when the game starts. I don't think you can change them.

Hatenko

Hiya!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 16, 2010
In Colosseum, is there a system of Happiness? I traded a Chansey from LG and I want to know now before I waste my time on her.

Years
You can't trade anything that's not in the Kanto dex to FRLG before the National Dex is obtained. I've already tried it myself.

- - -

My question: I accidentally said no to Bill's Sevii Islands Quest after beating the Cinnabar Gym. Is there still a way to get there? Bill, in his house, just says that I should look at his Eeveelution collection, and the guy at the harbour in Vermilion only says something like SS.Anne is away.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
Years
If you said no to him, he stays at the Cinnabar Pokemon Centre and you can talk to him there to go to Sevii Islands.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Yeah, he musta cloned himself mate, that happens to me aswell. Lol, it's like when i had an Arceus from TRU in my party, but i also had an Arceus waiting up the staircase when i used my Azure Flute

§1

Rocket grunt
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2022
do synchronizers have any effect on the natures of legendaries?

The Red Chain

do synchronizers have any effect on the natures of legendaries?

Depends which game this question is for.. I'll just name all the GBA ones for you :
In RS and FRLG no, because the Synchronize out-of-battle effect wasn't even created then.
In Emerald, yes, it does have an effect.

Years
Looking for encounter rate percentages for:

Mt. Pyre peak CHIMECHO & Relicanth

Hold item percentages and for:

King Rock, Metal Coat, and Quick Powder

Thanks. In Game Boy Advance.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
Years
You can have a rematch with Gym Leaders in Emerald only. They rebattle you if you defeat the Elite 4 and Wallace. After you defeat them, Gym Leaders call you on your pokenav to tell you that you can rebattle them. They will have stronger teams with pokemon from Kanto and Johto.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
Why are the III Generation Japanese Import games more then the IV Gneration games? I mean, I saw Emerald going for $100.00 USD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back