• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No way - I ACTUALLY MIGHT STICK AROUND THIS TIME!!!!

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    So here we are again. It's always such a pleasure. remember when you tried to kill me twice?

Yeah. Well I'm an oldie to this site, Been around since 2009, which makes it 9 whole years since I signed up. The site has changed a LOT since then, pokémon has changed a lot since then, and I've changed a lot too. I've tried on and off to get back into this site since the "golden years" I remember, but it's just never worked. I think I've worked out why though - as much as I still liked pokémon, I didn't have as much interest as I used to. Well now, I'm not sure why, but I am interested as heck again, and very very excited for the switch game, even been playing GO recently too!

So I'm Rainbow (Though I'm pretty sure you guys already have a rainbow ;w; so I gots to stick to my alternate name) Like I said, I've been around since 2009, but interested in pokémon longer. I loved this site when I was younger and I wanna love it again. Plus, I'm always up for making friends, so feel free to shoot me a message! I love video games, anime, my favourite movies are like, Pulp Fiction and stuff, I have a SUPER broad music taste from Earth Wind and Fire to Black Sabbath to King Crimson to indie stuff... I could go on but if you like some music, I will probably be willing to listen to it.

I wanna get reinvested in this site cause I love it!!! Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
  • yeah GO has been reeling a lot of people back in from the friends list/trading update! I'm trying to get back into it too, though the occasional network errors I still get are no fun...

Welcome back Rainbow :D

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Hey hey hey, welcome back again veteran user, i hope you enjoy this site a lot when you used to do back then :).

Thanks man! Are you a new user? If so it's good to see fresh faces, proves the site is still growing.

yeah GO has been reeling a lot of people back in from the friends list/trading update! I'm trying to get back into it too, though the occasional network errors I still get are no fun...

Welcome back Rainbow :D

And in contrast it's always wonderful to see Sheep! You're always around and always ready to welcome me back. Wonderful person and it's great to see you! Yeah, GO is actually fun again, plus I've been playing quest a little too. the

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Welcome back to PC! Definitely don't need to remind you of the rules or recommend sections then!

I misread and thought you typed that you were nine years old when you joined the forums and boy that would have been a trip lol.

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Hey there! Welcome back to PC! Definitely don't need to remind you of the rules or recommend sections then!

I misread and thought you typed that you were nine years old when you joined the forums and boy that would have been a trip lol.

Well funny story on that one. I wasn't 9 when I joined - I was 8. I'm 17 rn, 18 in 6ish months sooooo yeah. PLEASE don't take that as gospel to go look at my old posts DEAR LORD they are bad. Really really bad.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024

Well funny story on that one. I wasn't 9 when I joined - I was 8. I'm 17 rn, 18 in 6ish months sooooo yeah. PLEASE don't take that as gospel to go look at my old posts DEAR LORD they are bad. Really really bad.

Oh jesus, lmfao. That's definitely not something you could get away with nowadays what with COPPA and all. That's still pretty hilarious though!

And don't worry, we all have those cringe worthy posts. You are not alone. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Oh jesus, lmfao. That's definitely not something you could get away with nowadays what with COPPA and all. That's still pretty hilarious though!

And don't worry, we all have those cringe worthy posts. You are not alone. :)

Yeah you're right, I actually had to dodge COPPA for like 1 month cause it got introduced when I was slightly underage. But that was ages ago.

Yeah, everyone does. Mine are still really bad though, but you're right. And I've kept them on the site because I like the digital photo album it kinda provides.

Years

• Thanks man! Are you a new user? If so it's good to see fresh faces, proves the site is still growing.
    Yes i am.

And in contrast it's always wonderful to see Sheep! You're always around and always ready to welcome me back. Wonderful person and it's great to see you! Yeah, GO is actually fun again, plus I've been playing quest a little too. the

Last edited:
    Years
  • So here we are again. It's always such a pleasure. remember when you tried to kill me twice?

Yeah. Well I'm an oldie to this site, Been around since 2009, which makes it 9 whole years since I signed up. The site has changed a LOT since then, pokémon has changed a lot since then, and I've changed a lot too. I've tried on and off to get back into this site since the "golden years" I remember, but it's just never worked. I think I've worked out why though - as much as I still liked pokémon, I didn't have as much interest as I used to. Well now, I'm not sure why, but I am interested as heck again, and very very excited for the switch game, even been playing GO recently too!

So I'm Rainbow (Though I'm pretty sure you guys already have a rainbow ;w; so I gots to stick to my alternate name) Like I said, I've been around since 2009, but interested in pokémon longer. I loved this site when I was younger and I wanna love it again. Plus, I'm always up for making friends, so feel free to shoot me a message! I love video games, anime, my favourite movies are like, Pulp Fiction and stuff, I have a SUPER broad music taste from Earth Wind and Fire to Black Sabbath to King Crimson to indie stuff... I could go on but if you like some music, I will probably be willing to listen to it.

I wanna get reinvested in this site cause I love it!!! Thanks!

So you don't have a favorite genre or band??
    Mine is more J rock, electronica, dubstep, epic orchestra, etc.
    Atm I'm sampling out some J rock music and making a collection to listen to via my phone...

Back