• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéWolf Alpha

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • Day One
    The sun began to rise over the town, and as its radiance ushered in a new day, townsfolk arose with it. They spread out from their homes and began doing . . . whatever it is they felt like, for the most part, since no one around here seemed to have a job, save for the local doctor and officer. How exactly did this place function?

But their merry, meaningless day was rapidly thrust into turmoil as someone noticed a trail of crimson leading to an orange piece of flesh. Wrapped around a light pole was a severed orange tentacle. The pole was one of Octillery's favorite spots, and obviously he had been caught up in the moment when something tragic befell him.

Those tentacles had seen much use in this town, but it seemed they'd be used no longer, for good or for ill.

Night One will begin at Noon, July 23rd, EST, approximately fifty hours from now.
    Aaron is dead!
    He was Octillery, the Villager!
    Rules
    • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Do not post during the Night Phase.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord.
    • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
    Cast List

Nakuzami as the Game Master

metroid711 as Drampa
    purplecicada as Squirtle
    Sparkin as Jolteon
    DeusPro as Magikarp
    Aaron as Octillery
    Bardothren as Noivern
    Johnny as Gengar
    HyperMorian as Watchog
    Superjolt as Litwick
    Home as Crobat
    Bidoof FTW as Bidoof
    Abby as Wormodam
    SirDolan as Grovyle
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Oshawott
    gimmepie as Cradily
    Kitty as Arceus

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Nice.

Since there's only vanilla mafia, what are your guys' thoughts on the cop outing?

(Btw @ naku are you able to reveal how many maf there are)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Mafia generally compose 1/4 to 1/3 of the game's players, so I won't reveal the exact number for this setup, but it'll be within that range.

For the record, that makes the range come out as four to five.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Just wondering, what's the purpose of making our identities based on Pokemon? Also, there are only four roles right [villager, cop, doctor, and mafia]?

Regarding cop outing, I think it could work, but there may be either multiple cops [with different sanities] while there may also be fake claims arising from maf, so I'm not too sure.

Sparkin

Really? I always thought that you couldn't target the same person twice

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • So basically a pretty easy town win unless maf finds the doc early?

Just wondering, what's the purpose of making our identities based on Pokemon? Also, there are only four roles right [villager, cop, doctor, and mafia]?

Regarding cop outing, I think it could work, but there may be either multiple cops [with different sanities] while there may also be fake claims arising from maf, so I'm not too sure.
    Just curious but where are you getting the multiple cop thing from?

##Vote Johnny there can only be one ghost!

Years
  • Aaron's more of a day 2 kill imo. He doesn't deserve the n0 points.
    Regarding a cop out, it's pretty safe whilst we have a doc tbh but there's always the risk of mafia finding the doc tonight.

Personally, I think it's worth the risk.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Okay, I thought I'd check the board before I went to bed. Been a busy day again. Alright people were saying that the cop should out so... here I am. I investigated SirDolan last night and she appeared as innocent.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • So basically a pretty easy town win unless maf finds the doc early?

Just curious but where are you getting the multiple cop thing from?

##Vote Johnny there can only be one ghost!

With this kind of setup with limited roles, I had a feeling that multiple cops would be added in so as to not allow town to win so easily. There may be cops with different sanities included or maf could fake claim though.

Wait... I just looked at the recent posts and Purple and Johnny are cops? That means either of them could have different sanities of one is mafia.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • >hypoclaims a maf report
    >Doesn't vote said mafia "confirmation"

Welp, I guess that's something explicit here, I suppose we should wait for anyone to counter claim...

@johnny: I'm going to assume you aren't cop. For the record, I'm not either.

EDIT: To quote from epicmafia, "A hypo claim is where everyone claims the same role, such as cop, and outs a report. This is done so that if the real cop dies, the town knows their report. This strategy is not foolproof, however, because it helps the mafia figure out the real cop in the first place."

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Dude, I'm not gonna lead a lynch on someone that's just filling a spot on a hypothetical investigation on D1 and have literally one post.

Also, no, there's just one cop. Mine was a hypoclaim.

I see.

I had initially planned on hiding my identity until when D2 comes, but for what it's worth, I'm Cop. From the flavor text in my role pm, Oshawott uses his shell as his police badge and wears it with honor. Oshawott always hated bullies, and uses his badge to protect the meek and eradicate evil.

For Night 0, I investigated you because I think the mods could always be suspicious in my eyes, but I got Town though, so I suppose you're cleared.

Back