• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéWolf Alpha

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
  • Hm.
    Oh by the way Bidoof i hadnt really had the chance to talk to you.
    I wanted to tell you your signature picture is awesome.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Fifteen players, two cops, I don't know where to start.
    I don't know, it's Day 1 and I don't really think I see anything suspicious from them -- yet.

Anyhow, I can always change my vote so ##Vote Abby because yeah tho.

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Wait, two cops? do we have two cops? what is happening?

if we assume both are cops, nicki's flavor could also be something along the lines of having a shell since squirtle? But I am feeling something fishy about those claims. I know there isn't anything on the OP saying that there could only be one cop but having different-sanity cops in this game seems weird.

also, fos on metroid for those ****posts. I know you're new around but it would help if you post something more than *hms* and out-of-topic statements.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • ^

Yes. I agree that Metroid hasn't been posting any substantial posts. Despite this though, I don't think he'd be maf immediately, but there's still that possibility.

And yeah, I am cop. I don't know about purplecicada, but maybe we could start with trying to see if there are other cop claims. Tonight, I'm intending to investigate purp to check if she's telling the truth, but if you guys have any better ideas, tell me.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • Alright, ill refrain from making any off topic coments. I just dont have any info or any important comments to make.......yet

jombii

Years
  • I agree with your decision to investigate nicki.

Hypoclaiming was supposedly the way to go but since we have two outed /cops/, I guess it is just up to the doctor to protect people.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • If there was the possibility that purple was mafia, does that make SirDolan suspicious as well?

Last edited:

Sparkin

Maybe. They could make fake reports telling all the mafia members as inno. However, that strategy would be ruined when the true cop/fake cop died, and all the mafia members would be screwed. Just a possibility, though.

Can't believe there are two cop roles. Didn't see any other icon that isn't the regular cop.

jombii

Years
  • If there was the possibility that purple was mafia, does that make SirDolan suspicious as well?

It's a possibility, of course. But I don't think they'll be subtly putting mafia names as early as now as inno, knowing full well that it could easily be counterclaimed on d1. If purple is mafia, I think there's a good chance she just posted a random name that is not mafia and tried to pass it on as an accurate read.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • i feel like during my experience of playing the mafia card game that there is always one cop and one doc. so it wouldnt make sense for there to be another cop.

jombii

Years
  • i feel like during my experience of playing the mafia card game that there is always one cop and one doc. so it wouldnt make sense for there to be another cop.

There is always the possibility, despite being unlikely imo, of having the paranoid, insane, and naive cop present.

For now, I'm going with ##Vote purplecicada since Ishi had flavor-text alibi.

jombii

Years
  • There are two cops roles? What I didn't read that anywhere in the OP
    I think investigating purp is a good idea, since Ishi's flavour text looks pretty legit. u . u

it was nowhere in the OP. I checked too because I thought I missed something about having two cops. idk.

So, first game here, what is a flavor text?

flavor text is the text you get when receiving your role PM.

Back