• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Coven - Town Wins!

Years
  • Perhaps I'm just looking for reactions and you're looking too much into it :P

Also a distinct possibility haha
    I'll be keeping it in mind though.

Edit: Worth noting, I have a town lean on Morian. Obviously it's too early for any solid reads, but I liked his response.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I really doubt he'd be so explicit in trying to get his target lynched, even if he is someone who people easily Sheep

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Inb4 another people going to vote me because yee.

To summarize what was going on; two dead town investigatives, one unknown statue on perfect detail. Since Medusa will turn anyone to stone if she were to be visited, we can assume that Ishi was a visiting role. It's unknown whether he was sided with town or the others. Sparkin' died from a Crusader's blow, hence the Crusader (Cersei) must be protecting someone who he visited because Lookout's ability gives the exact person if he ever spots them.

Which means, we have like 3 confirmed roles. And we're at...five or six town against seven outsiders.

Sh!t.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Lmao, Johnny. In TOS you can't vig N0 anyway unless you're controlled by a witch/coven leader. :P

DeusPro

Banned
    Years
  • There are two Doctor roles. One that can self heal and one that can't. As for anything else, it really hinders our chances at the investigative roles being able to work together. There could have been some really great tandem investigating. But being able to keep several people confirmed helps towns chances greatly during the day.
    Anyways let's
    [VOTE] Home

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    At least it is confirmed that Cersei is town. Any particular reason you're voting for Home, Diego?

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Sparkin' died from a Crusader's blow, hence the Crusader (Cersei) must be protecting someone who he visited because Lookout's ability gives the exact person if he ever spots them.

(edits bc tired af) Yes, he watched someone to see who visited. Iirc the Crusader is like an edgy Veteran/BG.

This means that he watched me because he apologised to me. It's just unlucky that Cersei was protecting me, if that was the case. Which confirms that I am not Medusa.

Years
  • @GP: True, it's too early for reads but sharing is caring so: leaning scum on GP.

Uh... why?
    It looks like the only reason you'd have for that is me town reading Morian lol. Do you not like his posts in the thread so far?

I'd be more concerned at people who are not voting. Since it's far more likely that scum will speculate before voting.

How is actually discussing and trying to gather information instead of blindly voting even a tiny bit scummy? I'd be more concerned about people watching the thread but not posting than people who are sharing reads and discussing.

Edit: Also have no idea why you're throwing shade at Abby over that.

DeusPro

Banned
    Years
  • Uh... why?
    It looks like the only reason you'd have for that is me town reading Morian lol. Do you not like his posts in the thread so far?

How is actually discussing and trying to gather information instead of blindly voting even a tiny bit scummy? I'd be more concerned about people watching the thread but not posting than people who are sharing reads and discussing.

Edit: Also have no idea why you're throwing shade at Abby over that.

@GP The problem is there's not much to go off of other than the confirmed townies. That's.. normally why random voting happens?
    Edit: you normally get certain reactions from voting, and that's why it's done. It's to get something *out* of people.

Years
  • @GP The problem is there's not much to go off of other than the confirmed townies. That's.. normally why random voting happens?
    Edit: you normally get certain reactions from voting, and that's why it's done. It's to get something *out* of people.

I don't have a problem with voting as a means of triggering discussion for reads. I have a problem with the implication that using other strategies is automatically scummy.

DeusPro

Banned
    Years
  • I don't have a problem with voting as a means of triggering discussion for reads. I have a problem with the implication that using other strategies is automatically scummy.

Ah, well my "^" was just directly for Johnny's post where he said that Abby was reading too far into my wording. No problem then :D

Back