• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
Not a fan of the banner. Or the writing.

6/10

flaem me if you wahntz lul.

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
10/10 very artistic :) What I don't like is that the text seems distant from the image, but thats a minor thing, and that's just me.

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
7/10

Nice Image, but overall signature is a tad bare.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
8.5/10.
Wow, I love how you've added those effects to the image. You could've make it's name stand out a little more, I guess (No expert).

Arma

The Hyena
Years
4/10
I don't really know much bout anime, but there's a friend of my who's always being called Greed. the image itself is really vague though.

Anyway I'm not creating a hack:P
Ninja'd!

5/10
The image is too large and I don't like it's position.

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
Images are uninspiring and the bar is annoying as ever. Neatly laid out though.

4/10

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
9/10

That's really cute. :D

And I was thinking about it, but I decided to make it white for some reason. I'll recreate it; I think transparency would make it better.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Purple@
I agree with you, but I'm trying to get ppl to join my rp, but. x,D No advertisement except in sigs OTL

I personally like your sig! Its clean, centered, and I like how there are those boxes around the pokemon. 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back