• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Why am I being Ignored?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    I've noticed over the last few weeks that whenever I try to participate in a giveaway, I am consistently and BLATANTLY ignored, for seemingly NO reason.

I'm not blacklisted on the giveaways, I'm not rude to anyone, I'm always very polite in my posts.

I don't understand why I am being ignored.

Can someone please tell me why I'm being treated like this? I find this behavior very unfair.

I haven't done anything wrong.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I can understand how you feel, someone who feels like they are cast out in society and feels overshadowed by everything. You haven't done anything wrong, and no-one hates you, it's just that sometimes you may not be noticed right away.

It's just something you have to deal with. PC is a big forum and that means some people get overshadowed more than others, but it's just something natural and you have to deal with it.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Spoiler:

I don't see anything particularly wrong in your posts per se (but I can't see everything so maybe there is?). But is it possible you did something that didn't adhere to the rules that were set out in those giveaways? Maybe it's a string of coincidences that led to your posts being missed? I don't want to assume they're just straight up ignoring you for no reason at all.

At the end of the day the only people who can give you a clear answer would be the posters in question. I wish I could help answer that, but I also encourage you to learn about the other side as well before assuming you're being treated unfairly.

I hope this makes sense and isn't terrible advice ;.;

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    I don't see anything particularly wrong in your posts per se (but I can't see everything so maybe there is?). But is it possible you did something that didn't adhere to the rules that were set out in those giveaways? Maybe it's a string of coincidences that led to your posts being missed? I don't want to assume they're just straight up ignoring you for no reason at all.

At the end of the day the only people who can give you a clear answer would be the posters in question. I wish I could help answer that, but I also encourage you to learn about the other side as well before assuming you're being treated unfairly.

I hope this makes sense and isn't terrible advice ;.;

I can understand how you feel, someone who feels like they are cast out in society and feels overshadowed by everything. You haven't done anything wrong, and no-one hates you, it's just that sometimes you may not be noticed right away.

It's just something you have to deal with. PC is a big forum and that means some people get overshadowed more than others, but it's just something natural and you have to deal with it.

I've sent a pm to one of the giveawayers before, asking if they missed me or why I wasn't be responded to, and received no answer back....

that's a pretty good sign it's not a coincidence.

I don't know what I've done or said, but apparently, I'm just not worth acknowledging anymore...

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Spoiler:

I'm not sure who you PMed (please don't say, personal issues aren't for public forums), but I know one giveaway specifically mentioned not to message them about it or you'd be ignored. Is it possible that the poster took your PM as asking for a Pokemon? Regardless, you still don't know the reason for them not responding so you shouldn't jump to conclusions.

And don't say that, keep your head up. Don't let a few giveaways stop you from trading and interacting with people here on PC. Things can happen (especially on big forums like this as Hikamaru said) but don't take it as a sweeping statement that applies to everything.

Do your best to keep a positive outlook :)

Last edited:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hi! This was brought to my attention; I know the reason and I'll PM you.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • come to ug no one will ignore you. they will backstab you and kill you but they will not ignore you :)

On the topic, just keep your head up. Don't worry. As said, PC is a very large forum and it's very hard to have a very good presence here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back