• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone !

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2019
    I'm an artist *avatar is a WIP painting, hehe* and overall Pokemon addict .
    My favorite type is Fairy . cause.. they just rock B)
    I love all the generations and games and my first Pokemon game was Pokemon Yellow waaay back in the day~ ^^

I looked around for a Pokemon forum and WELL here we are I hope to make lots of friends here !! ^^

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Hey! Aww, I love the painting in your avatar, looks so cute! You can show off your other work in the Art Studio if you want, where more people can appreciate your art. ^^ See you around!

I also love Fairies btw, great taste :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2019
    Awesome & thank you ! I'll share it there when I'm finished *cause I'm not quite done with it yet*
    Sylveon is my favorite Fairy type and one of my fav Pokes in general .. loved maining it in X & Y !

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Sylveon is a pretty good eeveelution. I enjoyed using it in a few playthroughs I had. I hope I get the chance to do so more times :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    Hey there welcome to the forums!
    My favourite type has to be probably water or fairy, so good choice
    And I love the art in your avatar, love to see the end product, sadly I am not really talented myself but would love to see. c:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm an artist *avatar is a WIP painting, hehe* and overall Pokemon addict .
    My favorite type is Fairy . cause.. they just rock B)
    I love all the generations and games and my first Pokemon game was Pokemon Yellow waaay back in the day~ ^^

I looked around for a Pokemon forum and WELL here we are I hope to make lots of friends here !! ^^

A fellow artist, Pokemon fanatic, and a Fairy lover? My friend, we are going to get along very, very well. :) As you can see I'm pretty much PC's Fairy type mascot, so if you get a chance definitely come join the Fairy Type Club! I hope you decide to post some of your art in the Art Studio too! I'd love to see more of your work, especially if your avatar is just a WIP!

But most of all, welcome to our community. I hope you enjoy it here. n_n;

Years
  • That avatar does look awesome so far! I'm an artist too and have an art thread here, would be awesome if you made and updated one yourself. Welcome, enjoy the lovely forum that is PC. :3c

Back