• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WitchHunt - Endgame

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
  • When we vote to lynch, we do so to eliminate who we think is scum. Only difference is no night actions have been used.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    The answer to his question was yes, we vote with no information other than posts.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'm going to join this train. Or start it, depending on your point of view.

[VOTE] Abby

Mr. James

So, my king. I claim to be a villager, a vanilla role. There are more ways I can help by joining the court. I am sure that I am not a bad choice.

Years
  • Hmm.....the way EC acts is always like mehhh, he is either a daring (mafia) player or Emissary. But if you're latter one it's not so good play. : (

Claiming and soft claiming is also a X Its possible that mafia may land on decision to kill certain player but he/she turns out non-pr role player but if all non-pr role player will claim it'll just become easy for mafia to narrow down PRs and chances of non-pr getting NK will become less which is not beneficial to us.

I'm just another player :p I hope king make right choice like a unpredictable kind of :p Other than that Town knows who to vote for court, right? xD

[Vote] Home

A placeholder vote for now...

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Hmm.....the way EC acts is always like mehhh, he is either a daring (mafia) player or Emissary. But if you're latter one it's not so good play. : (

Claiming and soft claiming is also a X Its possible that mafia may land on decision to kill certain player but he/she turns out non-pr role player but if all non-pr role player will claim it'll just become easy for mafia to narrow down PRs and chances of non-pr getting NK will become less which is not beneficial to us.

I'm just another player :p I hope king make right choice like a unpredictable kind of :p Other than that Town knows who to vote for court, right? xD

[Vote] Home

A placeholder vote for now...

agreeing with the not claiming. It's too early lol. We could do so much more staying hidden (wink wink)

yeah they should usher me into the court.

also why desi ;_;

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years

• Updated King's Court info:

The King's Court

The King's Court is a group of appointed players - one appointed by the King, and two others appointed by the living players.

During the first night, the King will elect a player of their choosing to the Court. Additionally during the first night, all living players will privately vote on who to appoint to the Court. The top two choices will be added. The Court can only have a maximum of 4 players, and the King is automatically a member of the Court. (In the event that the King is one of the top choices voted by the other players, the player with the next most votes will be added instead).

Appointed players will have a private chat where they can communicate at all times. Members will not be informed of anyone else's roles or alignments. Members may vote on a target to kill during the night, however the Court has a limited number of kills - the Court may only kill three times. If a targeted player survives in any way, the Court will not be able to target them again. They may also vote to kill no one. Ties in votes will default to a no kill.

If the King ever disagrees with the rest of the Court on a particular kill target, they may once choose to cancel the kill. All other Court members will be privately informed that the kill was cancelled if the King does this.

If the Court falls below 3 members at any point, it will be disbanded, alternatively it will disband automatically at a certain point. As long as the Court holds 4 members, the King will be immune to any kills (but not lynches or being targeted by the Loose Cannon).

The identities of the King and the appointed players will not be made public. It will be publicly stated if and when the Court disbands, however.

How about a vote count while we're here~

Vote Count 1.0

Abby (2) - Aaron, EvilChameleon
    Ash (1) - Abby
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru (1) - Alex Kaz
    Bardothren (1) - Lycanthropy
    EvilChameleon (1) - Bardothren
    Johnny (1) - Home
    Home (1) - Desinishon

Currently Not Voting (14): Johnny, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Sparkin, Fletch, L'Belle, purplecicada, jdthebud, Bidoof FTW, Ash, Sword Master, mew_nani, HyperMorian, Nakuzami, Ras!

With 22 players alive, it takes 12 votes to lynch at the end of day!

It takes 17 votes to lynch and end the day early!

The day ends in 50 hours, around 1:30am EST on Sunday, July 2nd.

Day 1 Post counts for each player:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Aw man, a royal court? We get to be princes and lords and stuff? With elegant costumes? Do we get knights too? Or royal food testers? {D:}

Squeeing aside, this is a bit of a mess. Are we getting soft claims already, on Day 1? We ain't even gotten to the first night yet... I mean I know some sarcasm is possibly involved but... geez. ~_~

Also why's Abby suddenly got a giant increase in ego?

also really minor thing but why's our village called Undergroundus?

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • People are really lynching Abby because he voted early? I don't see how that is a bad thing. So I will vote for someone who voted him.

[Lynch] Aaron

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Apparently I got voted for my "statistically the best" comment, well at least that's what aaron gave.

Really weak reasoning imo so:/

Also @ec, any reasons for doubling up that vote?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Abby might have an ego but no reason to lynch him for it.

[lynch] evilchameleon gonna throw that down bc why follow someone on a reason like that when it's p much a random vote in a flimsy reason

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Mfw ishi critisises me for random voting, and random vote himself

For the record, [UNVOTE]Ash

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Mfw ishi critisises me for random voting, and random vote himself

For the record, [UNVOTE]Ash

I wasn't criticizing you for random voting exactly, more like I just criticized you for voting early.

There's hardly any information we could use, so that's why I choose to vote randomly for now.

Back