• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] Video Games Contract Challenge

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024

Welcome to VG's very first contract challenge thing! If you frequent the Anime & Manga forum, you may be familiar with this thread, and the idea is similar - this is an opportunity to try something new, and if you are interested in participating, simply leave a post with the form below filled out.

On February 27th (a week from today), I will randomly select a partner for you, and the two of you will exchange a game suggestion. Do take some time to get to know your partner and the kinds of games they might enjoy! Once you both have a game for each other, you'll have about a month to try it at your own pace.

You can use this thread to log your experiences with the game along the way, and when you're done, post a short review or let us know what you thought of it!

For accessibility purposes, please choose a game that is (legally) free to play; Steam has a list of them here (don't post torrents or links to piracy, please!).

FORM
    This is mainly just a few questions to help your partner out a bit:

Username:
    Preferred genre(s):
    Favorite game(s):
    Is there any kind of game you are really opposed to trying?

And finally, this is meant to be a casual event, so don't worry too much about completing the game (if you don't like it, if it was too long to finish within the month, or if it's a game with no definitive "end", etc). Just have fun with it and try something new!

Last edited:

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • ...Welp. Guess I should try this one too...

Username: GanguEevee/Time Patrol Trunks(On Steam)

Preferred Genres: RPG, Puzzle, Fighting, Anime-ish games, Rogue-like(or anything similar to Mystery Dungeon), Visual Novels, Bullet Hell/Shumps,

Favorite Games: If we're talking about free stuff...hoo boy. Closers, Digimon Masters, Soda Dungeon, LiEat (Non-Steam ver.) and the many clicker games that I play way too much. Non-free...100% Orange Juice, Enter the Gungeon, One Way Heroics, War of the Human Tanks, Blazblue (Not the PC versions, since they're usually crap until a few patches later), Azure Striker Gunvolt, Legend of Dark Witch...And many more!

Is there any kind of game you are really opposed to trying?: Horror games are a big giant no-no for me, unless they don't look like a horror game from the get-go or something else. If you want to give some horror games to somebody, just give them to my sister. I have already played you-know-what, so don't try recommending that to me. Sports games are an immediate no-no for me, unless they actually look interesting and don't be like FIFA or something (Inazuma Eleven, for example) Games that are...like Mortal Kombat will make me feel sick. Oh, and please don't give me crap. I already have a friend who gifts me a bunch of that stuff.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Username: Janp (Both here and on Steam)
    Preferred genre(s): I'll play pretty much anything as long as it looks interesting for me, but I'll say RPG, Action, Strategies, FPS...
    Favorite game(s): Gothic series, Assassin's Creed series, Spyro series, Crash Bandicoot series, Life is Strange, Alan Wake, Samorost, Hitman: Blood Money, Mafia, Portal, Tomb Raider, Star Wars: KotOR, Kingdom Come: Deliverence
    Is there any kind of game you are really opposed to trying? Nope

Last edited:
    Back