• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cloud White 2: ( Ver.279: 03/24/2020)

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2020
    Hi I have just beat all gyms in kairos south sinnoh region
    What to do when oldman says meet me at castle for rematch I have checked eterna forest castle nothing there?
    And where to get sevii island pass?

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Hi I have just beat all gyms in kairos south sinnoh region
    What to do when oldman says meet me at castle for rematch I have checked eterna forest castle nothing there?
    And where to get sevii island pass?

Normally, if you are following the game guide, when you have fought terumune in Numel City (south sinnoh), Akira asks you to fight him at the castle. This is in Kouros city , the main city, you have a big building, next to the gym with brock, It is not necessary to go in Sinnoh !

extract rom game guide :
    Terumune captures a city to the southwest: You go there to finish once and for all.
    After your fight against Terumune, the last links in history are reconstituted and it's over.
    Akira tells you that you can challenge him as soon as you defeat the last arena champions.
    You do it and then you go to the Chateau wherethe league isheld. It is composed of 4 trainers
    and champion Akira.

After that, try various harbor and talk to sailors. One of them will invite you to sevii. (I think it is in Aldebar city or Kouros city)

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2020
    Thanks iam on Sevii Island now 😀
    Also how to evolve charizard to charizard y
    when i give charizard megastone it will evolve to charizard x but his stats remains same

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Thanks iam on Sevii Island now 😀
    Also how to evolve charizard to charizard y
    when i give charizard megastone it will evolve to charizard x but his stats remains same

Thanks I didn't noticed it before but it seems I have used the same stats for Mega Pkmn than normal forms --'. I'm fixin'it

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2023
    Hey Shogun! I've been playing your hack for like 2 weeks straight since we are all in quarantine due to the corona virus. I'm loving it. Too bad that the new updates are not fully compatible with mobile devices... But anyways, it works on VBA-M with perfection. 🙂
    Anyways, I have only one quick suggestion, for the in-game battle sprite, you could use an updated sprite I believe most of us are tired of the original one, I went on ahead and used Nameless Sprite Editor 2.0 and replaced the in-game battle sprites of the protagonist for my personal hack, using the same 16 pallete colors, after a few hours of sprite editing haha.
    Let me know if you want the pictures, I can send it to you.
    https://imgur.com/mYbEHfw
    https://imgur.com/Q9cKgKS

By the way... do you have any tutorial on how to apply ''Player is facing your opponent before battle'' ? I wanna use that on my personal LG/FR 1.0 hacks, I can't find any active tutorial for that 😟

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Hey Shogun! I've been playing your hack for like 2 weeks straight since we are all in quarantine due to the corona virus. I'm loving it. Too bad that the new updates are not fully compatible with mobile devices... But anyways, it works on VBA-M with perfection. 🙂
    Anyways, I have only one quick suggestion, for the in-game battle sprite, you could use an updated sprite I believe most of us are tired of the original one, I went on ahead and used Nameless Sprite Editor 2.0 and replaced the in-game battle sprites of the protagonist for my personal hack, using the same 16 pallete colors, after a few hours of sprite editing haha.
    Let me know if you want the pictures, I can send it to you.
    https://imgur.com/mYbEHfw
    https://imgur.com/Q9cKgKS

By the way... do you have any tutorial on how to apply ''Player is facing your opponent before battle'' ? I wanna use that on my personal LG/FR 1.0 hacks, I can't find any active tutorial for that 😟

I've lost all my bookmarks so I can't send you the link. I just remember the tutorila was on WAHACKFORO. It is a spanish website with plenty of good tutorial but in spanish.

I've no intention to change the backsprite now. However, I'd like to find a way to change the hero frontsprite and backsprite as we wish. I just don't know how to do it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2023
    I've lost all my bookmarks so I can't send you the link. I just remember the tutorila was on WAHACKFORO. It is a spanish website with plenty of good tutorial but in spanish.

I've no intention to change the backsprite now. However, I'd like to find a way to change the hero frontsprite and backsprite as we wish. I just don't know how to do it.

Thank you for your answer! So sad to know your bookmarks are gone, do you know how to search ''Player is facing your opponent before battle'' in spanish so I can find the tutorial? Spanish is my third language, so I will try to sort it out

In my personal opinion, the frontsprite looks awesome, which is the one from HG and SS. The only thing which I think is outdated is the backsprite, so that's why I changed myself using this 5 minutes tutorial
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3Lfl2kpqAY

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Thank you for your answer! So sad to know your bookmarks are gone, do you know how to search ''Player is facing your opponent before battle'' in spanish so I can find the tutorial? Spanish is my third language, so I will try to sort it out

In my personal opinion, the frontsprite looks awesome, which is the one from HG and SS. The only thing which I think is outdated is the backsprite, so that's why I changed myself using this 5 minutes tutorial
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3Lfl2kpqAY

https://whackahack.com/foro/threads...cia-un-entrenador-antes-de-enfrentarlo.52019/

I found it !

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2020
    Where can i find shogun? He said that i can find him in the harbor yet when i got there, there's not even a shadow of shogun. I forgot the name of the town, but i think the name of the region starts with h chu something

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Is their a dawn stone in this game? The location of dawn stone is not written in the guide. Does someone know where to find, buy or get it? I want to evolve my kirlia to gallade. Thanks a lot

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Is their a dawn stone in this game? The location of dawn stone is not written in the guide. Does someone know where to find, buy or get it? I want to evolve my kirlia to gallade. Thanks a lot

Yes. Dawn Stone ad other gen 4 stones are available in different situation (market, event, Item on the ground (IOTG) etc.) but not in the first region of the game (Sinnoh) . You should be able to find it in the other region (Sevii, Seto, Kouros, etc.)

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Umm sir I can't go to the veilstone city I can't go the entrance the bug blocking me could you help me??

If you are stuck, try to follow the game guide (available on the main post of this thread, in english).

If the game guide doesn't help, post here a picture of your problem, it is necessary for me to know where I have to check the script/program to verify if there is an error.. Thanks.

Be sure to have completed all the event in the city (gym, warehouse) and to have been in celestic town to talk to terumune (If you are inside veilstone city, not necessary to verify)

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    I found dawn stone after I defeated villain leaders in floaroma meadow. I found it in floaroma district, can you put the item location in the guide on your next update

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200415_160436_com.fastemulator.gba.jpg
      Screenshot_20200415_160436_com.fastemulator.gba.jpg
      134.8 KB · Views: 9
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2020
    Ahh sir I'm in 7th island after I beat Hanzo what's next I remember lorilie said me that I break or rest I think. I can't see the game guide because my cellphone has virus it went black.can you help me....😭

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Gallade no ability and can't use mega stone, Kadabra not evolve when lvl 45, him just evolve when trade. Isle 9 battle Deoxys can't return board and stuck. And some bug about move relearn.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Bonjour
    J'ai trouvé la clé secrète chez perle mais je suis quand même bloqué devant l'arène de diamant.
    Comment faire pour réussir à rentrer? (Malgré que j'ai la clé le garde bloque toujours l'entrée)

Back