• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How goes it?

Zexonyte

Meteorite Piece
Years
  • Hi. I'm Zexonyte. People call me Zex.

I've been a Pokémon fan since gen one from the age of 12. I got out of it for a little bit but I came back into it a few years ago, especially with the release of XY. Not having gotten all the way through Moon yet, my favorite main series game is probably X. I never got much into many of the non-series games, but I've been completely addicted to Pokémon Picross for a number of months.

My favorite Pokémon is Blastoise. My favorite type is Water, followed by Psychic and Fairy. I'm not much of a battler but I like to breed and train.

For other games, I like a lot of RPGs. My favorite game is EarthBound. I also like FNaF and Zelda. I mainly stick with Nintendo.

I like a lot of let's players. Game Grumps are probably my favorite. I also make my own let's plays. Right now, I'm doing the fan game Pokémon Snakewood. The link to my channel is in my signature.

Outside of gaming, I like drawing and singing. My DeviantArt is also linked below. I'm currently working on a lot of concept art for a story that I'm also currently working on.

Movies are kind of a recent hobby of mine. Not that I never watched movies, but I wasn't that big on them in general until recently. Right now, I'm doing a list challenge where I'm trying to see every single movie on this one list which I've never seen before.

I'm not sure what else to say. So, I guess I'll leave off with nice to meet you.

Years
  • My boyfriend loves Game Grumps too! I've seen a few vids and they were really funny. Kind of stopped watching the other LPers I used to be into so I might check them out again to occupy myself during weekends... x'D

Welcome Zex, nice to meet you. ^^ I'll check your art page out soon since I'm an artist myself and love seeing others' work. Have a great time posting on PC! Be sure to ask if you have questions.

Years
  • says a lot of stuff
    Welcome to the community! I've been around since the first Generation rolled around as well! I'm a fan of Electric Types and enjoy using Steel, Fire and Poison types as well! I also like Bug Pokémon as well! I like watching movies and enjoy reading books and I hope that we can see a bit more of you further on in the forums! We're all fans here, so feel free to browse!

Zexonyte

Meteorite Piece
    Years
  • Sounds like you're going to enjoy yourself quite a lot here. RPG's are great, I should play some more of them, I do like the FF games, to be honest. Do you like other games outside Nintendo stuff?

I do like some other non-Nintendo games. Occasionally, I get some games off Steam or other indie games which make the rounds, like Asagao Academy, Yandere Simulator and as I mentioned, FNaF. I also like a few other games for dedicated consoles, like Katamari Damacy. I don't have anything against any other game systems, but with the limited amount of money I have to work with, I can't afford to buy a ton of consoles, and I already know I'm probably going to like a lot of what Nintendo puts out, so that's why I tend to stick with it.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hi. I'm Zexonyte. People call me Zex.

I've been a Pokémon fan since gen one from the age of 12. I got out of it for a little bit but I came back into it a few years ago, especially with the release of XY. Not having gotten all the way through Moon yet, my favorite main series game is probably X. I never got much into many of the non-series games, but I've been completely addicted to Pokémon Picross for a number of months.

My favorite Pokémon is Blastoise. My favorite type is Water, followed by Psychic and Fairy. I'm not much of a battler but I like to breed and train.

For other games, I like a lot of RPGs. My favorite game is EarthBound. I also like FNaF and Zelda. I mainly stick with Nintendo.

I like a lot of let's players. Game Grumps are probably my favorite. I also make my own let's plays. Right now, I'm doing the fan game Pokémon Snakewood. The link to my channel is in my signature.

Outside of gaming, I like drawing and singing. My DeviantArt is also linked below. I'm currently working on a lot of concept art for a story that I'm also currently working on.

Movies are kind of a recent hobby of mine. Not that I never watched movies, but I wasn't that big on them in general until recently. Right now, I'm doing a list challenge where I'm trying to see every single movie on this one list which I've never seen before.

I'm not sure what else to say. So, I guess I'll leave off with nice to meet you.
    Hey Zex, welcome to PC.

Stopped playing the games after Gen V, coz of busy rl & no 3DS, but I've played almost every game before that, including the spin-offs.

I did a lot of RPing, but none recently.

U seem to be quite multi-talented huh, that's really good. So u sing professionally or as a hobby?

I hope u are liking the Forums so far. Feel free to drop in a line, any time u feel like chatting.

See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back