• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Best New Features

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    B2W2 added a ton of cool new features. Which ones are your favourites? :)

Hidden Grotto for me was the absolute #1. The chance of finding rare Pokemon with special abilities was really cool. Honestly I think it inspired wormholes in a way - in the whole look and sew what you find within way. I have no doubt that at remakes, the grottos will have a much bigger role & potentially be the location of legendaries.

Years
  • I think my favorite feature was the ferris wheel in Black 2. I was fun having a conversation and then getting a lvl 50 pokemon with a hidden ability at the end of the ride.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Pokemon World Tournament. Battling all the gym leaders, champions and old faces is just great fun.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Buffed abilities like Sturdy and Hidden abilities that benefit old Pokemon, i.e. Espeon and Xatu,magic bounce, Qwilfish - Intimidate, Murkrow - Prankster, Wooper/Quagsire - Unaware, Lugia - Multiscale.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    Seasons was the #1 best thing from Gen V IMO. I was pretty upset to see it didn't return in Gen VI. It made the entire region feel a lot more dynamic, and like it was actually living and breathing in real time and not just a virtual world.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Seasons was the #1 best thing from Gen V IMO. I was pretty upset to see it didn't return in Gen VI. It made the entire region feel a lot more dynamic, and like it was actually living and breathing in real time and not just a virtual world.

Trueee, seasons defo improved the games, but what about in B2W2? :) What was your favourite B2W2 exclusive feature?

Back