• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Cram O Matic Recipes

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Have been searching for cram o matic recipes but the online English sites don't seem to be too extensive, or I'm not finding them. For example, I'd like to find recipes for stuff like sachets, etc. Looked on a Japanese site and saw a recipe for a sachet but it requires some serious stuff so I haven't tried it yet. Sachet: 1. Moon stone, 2. Tart Apple, 3. Genius feather, 4. Sassy mint. Can anyone direct me to such a site?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Referred to
    https://www.serebii.net/swordshield/cram-o-matic.shtml

Short version: Determines the type by the first item inserted. Adds up the points for all the items.

Example:
    Wants a Sachet. Lists it as 51-60 under Fairy.
    1st item: Roseli Berry (Fairy, 4 points)
    2nd item: Everstone (Rock, 20 points)
    3rd item: Everstone (Rock, 20 points)
    4th item: Exp. Candy L (Psychic, 8 points)

Popped out a Sachet. (Just tested it to be sure.)

Edit: Knew there was a better item for points. Created another recipe for Sachet.
    1st item: Pink Apricorn (Fairy, 0 points)
    2nd item: Pink Apricorn (Fairy, 0 points)
    3rd item: Wishing Piece (Poison, 28 points)
    4th item: Wishing Piece (Poison, 28 points)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Thanks! Your explanation is just what I was looking for. I just put in a light ball and three wishing pieces and got a dubious disc. Then, I put in three wishing pieces and a light ball and got a sludge bomb TM. Wanted to kick myself. Lol!

Years
  • well if you have youtube i typed in how to get all of the sweets to evolve milcery and if you scroll a little you will find all of the cram o matic recipes in one video and the guy talking will tell you all of them

Back