• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Boarding School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Jade krept closer to Char, getting ready to nip his tail playfully. Kirsten continued to walk with him until they would reach their destination. The tiny vulpix opened its mouth, moving quietly and walking as calmly as possible. Leaning up towards the larger charmander's tail, she opened her mouth a bit more, getting ready to scare him.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
  • "Now that we have the pleasentries out of the way..." Mateki begin as she reached for a piece of sheet music lying by her stand. "Let's start by looking at 'Dances with Flutes'" she started as she flipped open the music to the first page.

There was a little shuffling around as the ensemble dug out the music, but hen everyone was ready, Mateki waved her baton, sending the ensemble into a catchy jazz beat.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Char then turned around to scare Jade. He made a scary face in attemp to scare her.

Mike looked back and laugh a bit. He found it funny. He then notice that their room wasn't to far. But they still had soem time left.

Years
  • Jade froze, her wide-eyed. Not knowing what to do, she just fell over onto her back, acting dead. Kirsten turned her head to look at what made the thunk, and busted out laughing.

"Jade only knows two moves, and that's one of them, playing dead. The other is biting. We don't battle much, but now I know what do to whenever she's acting up. Call you and Char. Heh..."

Looking back, she noticed that they were close, as well. She liked spending time with Mike, even if all they were doing at the moment was walking to class.

flarizardmew

Iruka fangirl, watch out! ^.^
    Years
  • I'm in my dorm room as I get my ingediants for my pokeblocks in my next class. "I fill up my duffel bag with them and head out the door. "I hope jade is still here somewhere." i mutter to myself. I see her up ahead and i run to catch up with her. "Hey! I sorta slept through the first class. what did we do again?" I asked. "anyways. What do you have next?" I ask, though i feel like i was sorta pushing her too fast to answer. "Well, i'll be off to my next class! See you possibly at lunch!" and I walk away.

Occ: sorry, I didn't know you were walking with mike. Al I intended to do was pass by you on my way to my next class.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry FM. I try to be a bit more considerate.

Mike laugh at Jade reaction to his Scary Face. "Maynot know much about battling but I bet it can fool my charmander to make it look dead."

Char then started to poke Jade thinking she was actally dead.

"Should we do something about Jade?" he asked.

Years
  • Opening her right eye, Jade took one of Char's fingers between her paws and played with it. Kirsten picked her up like an infant, and carried her instead of letting her lay around. Pretty soon their classes would start, and she would need to get there in a hurry. Looking at her schedule, she checked the room number.

"What class do you have next, Mike?"

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • MIke then took a look at his schedule as his.

3rd Period
    Math 1
    Lv7 Rm 152

"I got math after this one." Mike smiled becasue he was good at math too when he was back at school.

Char made a face that was calling a geek. Mike scold at him.

MIke then said, "But first we got to get throught this class." He then kept walking with Kirsten.

Years
  • She nodded, seeing her classroom at the end of the hallway. Kirsten didn't want their time together to end just yet, but they would see each other again, after this block.

"I hope your class is fun for you. Don't fall asleep too early, though. Tee hee..." She grinned a bit, trying not to look too stupid.

((sorry, that its taking so long to post. im an insomniac, now, and i sleep in too much. but, everyone wish me luck on monday. Final chorus ensemble solo auditions!!))

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • MIke was a bit confuse. Char was too. "What you mean? Sleep? I taking math? What there to sleep about"

He tried to keep up with her as he said that but was still confuse.

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
    Years
  • "On my way to math 1 great" said Jalen
    " Not that i am not bad but math what does that have to do with pokemon" said Jalen.
    Well here i go when all of a sudden.
    "hey Mike what up"!

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • OOC: Are we going to 2nd or 3rd period? Kirsten confuse me.

Mike then turned around. He saw Jalen and said, "Hey. Hi."

He didn't want to be intrupted while he was with Kirsten. He was kind of fix upon her personity and charm. Still confuse though.

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
    Years
  • " Wow don't tell me wait know who is she?"
    " I am so sorry but i need him for a sec."
    " Where were you man i was sending messages and everything i was jumped yesterday".
    " Man forget you if you don't care no more man!"

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Mike was dragged by Jalen. He had no idea what was happening. He then said, "She just a friend named Kirsten" He knew it was a lie becasue he felt like she was more then just a friend.

Then he said, "You were jumped? By who? I mean My thing was off last night and anyways. Why?"

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
    Years
  • " Well i was having a pokemon battle to speak up for you they were talking abot us man"
    " So i won and told them to buzz of but he said hell be back for me."
    "So at ten i was pming you then someone was knocking on my door it was my room mate and he said some body wan't you it was the same guy i could tell even with the mask then it happened by three guys."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Mike was shock. "Thanks man. I didn't know."

Mike found it stupid how people been talking about him and he only been here for one day. It was noble that he stuck up for him.

"Thanks like I said but maybe we should tell the princpal."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back