• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] Eerie Apparations: final region

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    For non-spoilers reasons, I'll be vague, but I have all but one wisp, which I am missing from the last region. I was searching for the last wisps and have found every one so far without a guide, but I thought I would look up something to find the last one since I was having trouble. SPOILER SPEAK FOR THE QUEST INFO BELOW
    Spoiler:

I remember most locations from finding them. I am getting surer and surer from multiple guides that I could not have missed one, and I am assuming they have not, either. Do y'all think an "invisible/unrecorded" wisp bug could exist? I'm sad about the whole thing so far, no hacks or save scumming or anything :/

EDIT: After hearing it had to be nighttime, I went back through all the locations I had memorized, and I FOUND IT!!! Thank you two so much for letting me know they don't show up during daylight hours sometimes!

Last edited:

Cid

Years
  • Make sure from the map that your time of day is always night! My friend told me to use the map marking system for each of the 20 spots. Mark with a ball if you go there and there's no wisp, and a star if you go there and you get it during that go around. Once you're done going through all 20 spots, you only have to go back to the ones marked with a ball to check which one you missed.

I didn't do this while collecting the wisps so I had to painstakingly go back to all 20 spots when I couldn't find the last wisp in Coronet Highlands. It was the one next to the wild Bronzong, and I distinctly remember going to that spot like 3 times and not seeing a wisp. The 4th time I did find the wisp there, finally. I may have just been checking the wrong spot the previous times, or was at the cusp of sunrise and didn't bother to check the time of day. But yeah, this part of the game gave me a headache. I hope you find the last wisp in Alabaster Icelands soon.

Years
  • I typed out a response, but before trying anything, if you think you just have one left, go talk to Vessa in Jubilife Village to make sure.
    ———————————————
    Otherwise:
    Apparently some wisps will only appear at night time.

I wouldn't be surprised if certain wisps only appear during certain times of day. So if you're using a visual guide, make sure your game lines up with the time used in the images.

And, if you're skipping certain locations based on feeling like you recognise it - don't. For wisps in forested or cliff-face areas, all those places can look quite similar.

Ensure your in-game time matches that of the images, and go through each step in the guide, and you'll find it.

Back