• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Math class with a boring teacher makes you scribble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
Years
Yeah, it does. I filled half a page with Pikachu tails as I discovered how to draw them while my teacher babbled on about functions.

Keep in mind that these are random scribbles from school, largely in-class, so don't expect anything too sophisticated.

[Lots and lots of links ahead]

Vulpix, for some reason leaning on a book named 'POKÉMON' (tinted in ImageReady)

Descith, the adorable pre-evolution of Scyther from my NaNo (front view, tinted in ImageReady)

Descith again (side view, tinted in ImageReady)

A Pikachu wondering what the heck that Diaruga leg is supposed to be

Random eye I drew on my schedule at the beginning of the semester

What my school papers usually begin to look like when I get in a really scribbly mood (from top to bottom, left to right, two random Scyther scythes, one random Scyther leg, one random Scyther with no body, one random Scyther head, one random Charizard head, two random instances of the word "Jabberwocky" and one just plain freaky... thing o_O)

...and what the back of my school papers usually begins to look like when I get in a really scribbly mood (random dragon, Polaryu, Thunderyu, Volcaryu, dragon wing, part of a mustached face, random ribbons, random horse head, random eye and Suicune)

The head of May from The Quest for the Legends

Gasp! It's the PHANTOM! :o

Random Omanyte-like shells

Some vaguely humanshaped curved X's with heads

Okay, so it wasn't quite half a page, but Pikachu tails

Whirlwinds and eights ("eights" are actually a creature that I made up when I was little that looks like an eight, bounces around and sometimes sits on doors where it looks like an infinity sign, locking the door for infinity)

Pidgeot

I was in a scribbly mood again... (random eye, random dragon thingy, some sort of a shooting star, some attempt at remembering what Diaruga looks like from memory, random attempt at Diaruga's metallic thingies, really bad Aruseusu from memory with some scribbles, random horns, Diaruga's metallic head blade thingy again, more scribbles, eye, Butterfree, Scyther scythe, Diaruga's metallic thingies, more horns, gems of some sort, Scyther without arms/legs/wings/pupils, Charizard head with no pupils, another random gem, some fish, more Scyther scythes, Scyther wing, Omanyte shell, another attempt at Diaruga, another fish/eel/thingy, more Scyther scythes)

Poliwhirl, cat and Chansey

Thunderyu's head

Some random semicircle-thingies

Mathematical calculations (don't ask why I'm even putting that in Fan Art; I just felt like it)

Um, yeah. Say whatever you feel the need to comment on. o.o

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
The vuplix is very cute. ^^ -huggles it- Ironically, it is drawing on homework that seems to improve an artist's skill greatly. LOL! I know that most of my homework papers are coated in doodles...and my head is equally coated in lumps from my prof's ruler after seeing said doodles. lol. Good job on these, even if they are sketches. Your scyther drawings are very good too. ^^

Years
Lol, reminds me of some of my old sketches that I did on youth group papers. (although those were often intentionally retarded.) But I came up with my most famous fakemon while doing my Math final. xP nowadays most of my homework has random Lucario body parts all over it.

Why is it that drawings come out the best when you don't mean them to. xD I hate it when I have a masterpiece pic on torn lined paper or something.

Descith is cute. =3

Functions = evil! xP *drew lots of random eeveelutions on old pre-calculus homework.*

Anywho, nice drawings! I notices lots of Diaruga, is it one of your favorite new Pokemon?

~Chibi~

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2009
I also use to draw Pokémon during math lessons! If not Pokémon it's math-demons like Sin, Cos or Tan . . .

Dragonfree

Years
Years
you have some pretty boring work there... i can read it but your artworks cool, love the eye and the vulpix. its awesome

Dragonfree

Years
Three of the main legendaries of The Quest for the Legends

From left to right: Chalenor (fake Pokémon); Chaletwo (who yes, has the body of Mewtwo; if you're dying to know why I'm afraid you'll have to read the fic); Mew. It has its problems and Chaletwo probably looks extremely incorrect since I've never drawn Mewtwo before and did not have any reference, but I actually rather like it overall. Maybe I'll color it... Drawn on some German work, as you'll be able to tell if you know German.

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2009
Yay, Mathmon, Mathematic Monsters. It's fun to draw pictures where the numbers and caculations should have been.

Dragonfree

Years
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 10, 2022
Hello, there's nothing wrong with having math problems because it's the hardest subject to master. I dealt with arithmetic issues in one way: I completed courses at an and earned excellent exam results. I hope you found this useful and that you can recollect your knowledge quickly.

Years
Going to close this thread as the links are not working anymore, apologies 🙏 Please feel free to create a new one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back