• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] PS: The First Journey: Alternate Ending [Multiple Endings] ( PS : Community Content)

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I admit I expected a longer content. However, it was a nice ending. Good work!

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    I admit I expected a longer content. However, it was a nice ending. Good work!

Thank you for playing Unraveled Paths, I'm glad that you enjoyed the game also, thanks again for the compliment!!

As for the content, this being my first ever project, it will hopefully expand in PS and maybe even in my next project, so stay tuned!

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    What's the difference between the original game vs this one?
    As the FAQ says:

What's the difference between the original game and Unraveled Paths?
    At the core, nothing, both are the same game but Unraveled Paths gives the player a choice, a chance to witness how the story unfolds in a new direction. Both vanilla and alternate endings are present in Unraveled Paths so, in the end, it's up to you ;)

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2023
    this game is a mod right? what is the base game (Ps: I used google translate so if it looks weird I'm sorry)

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    could you send me the link of the game vannilia?
    I just did it. Click at the blue text in my last post.
    kawINKW.png

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I am at reds journey west ending....doing fight with Ethan and he have sams tauros Pokemon and how much I try i am not delivering any damage to that Pokemon so i am stuck there what should I do there please help me !!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Hey!
    Tauros has wonder guard, so you need a fighting move or a damage-inflicting status move to get past it.

Also, for any future clarifications and discussion, redirect your queries on Red's Journey West / TFJ Official thread.
    Link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=448502

If you have any queries related to Unraveled Paths, do let me know.

Back