• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello I'm Kratos or Avery...

Kratos1899

Been around since Kanto...
Years
How's it going? I'm new to these boards but have been on the GameFAQs boards for quite a few years. I heard about this community from a few people over there and decided to find my way over here. I'm currently revising my event list which is found in my signature. It should be up and ready to go soon. I'm interested in collecting events and battle ready Pokes, which I have a decent start on both. I'm always down for battling and trading. Nice to meet you all and looking forward to our interactions.

Years
We're glad to have you here Avery, welcome to PC! The trading community here is pretty large, and the folks there are nice people who'd love to help you build up your event collection. You can find them over in the Trade Corner. Another good spot to check out is #TradeCorner over in our Discord server. I hope you find what you need! :D

Last edited:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello Avery!
Welcome to Pokécommunity, we're happy to have you here! Radiating already linked you to the Trade Corner, but I'm looking forward to trading with you! I have quite the collection of Shinies and Events myself! Otherwise our veteran traders will surely have something that'll interest you :) If you need any help, feel free to message me, I am Moderator in the Trade Corner and I'm always super glad to help in any way I can ^-^

Kratos1899

Been around since Kanto...
Years
Awesome! Thanks for the warm welcome from the both of you. I'm currently still updating my list and removing known hacks that I've come across. I'm currently working on building my tiny tourney team. I'm excited for the switch up in play format.

Years
Nice to meet you Kratos! Welcome to PC ^^

Pok?mon collecting's neat, I'm thinking of beefing mine up a bit in preparation for Ultra SuMo. Still have a while to go to breed the perfects I want too. Nice way to pass time over the weekend. Hope you have a good time here. B]

Back