• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all I'm Kang!

Prof.Kang

Prof. Kang
Years
  • Hi everyone I'm Kang! I have always been a huge fan of pokemon since I can remember i always watched it on tv and played all the video games. I am new to the Pokemon community, I look forward to talking to you guys and girls!

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years
  • Hey Kang, welcome to PC! To help suggest some stuff for you, could you maybe tell us some of your other interests or more specific things you like about Pokemon?

Years
  • We're happy to have you here Kang! This community is full of nice members who'd love to chat with you. You can always join our Discord channel if you'd like to chat with us. Have you also watched the new anime by any chance? (Your avatar and sig are pretty nifty!)

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    It's always nice to see new people join the forums! Welcome, and enjoy your stay here!

Back