• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Let's come and spin the V-Wheel!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Hey y'all, Starry Windy here. Welcome to my corner where I spin my...
    tumblr_mkr395KCCc1rlj1yeo1_400.gif

So I'm reopening my very own AMA thread again, so feel free to ask some good questions, as long as it's something that I'm comfortable about. So ask away! :smile:

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Hello Windy! What is your favourite anime?

How about your favourite Pok?mon of each type?

Starry Windy

Years
  • Hello Windy! What is your favourite anime?
    Well, I find myself enjoying Pok?mon XY the most, especially the first half of it.

How about your favourite Pok?mon of each type?
    Hmm, this is gonna be a tough one, considering that I have many favorites on several Pok?mon types. If it means one Pok?mon each type though, it'll be as follows:

Normal: Eevee
    Fighting: Keldeo
    Flying: Togekiss
    Poison: Ivysaur
    Ground: Zygarde
    Rock: Rockruff
    Bug: Beautifly
    Ghost: Decidueye
    Steel: Lucario
    Fire: Braixen
    Water: Oshawott
    Grass: Shaymin
    Electric: Pachirisu
    Psychic: Victini
    Ice: Alolan Vulpix
    Dragon: Altaria
    Dark: Absol
    Fairy: Primarina

Would you consider yourself more introverted or extroverted?
    I consider myself more into introvert type because I tend to enjoy some quality time of my own, even though I would occasionally kick in into active mode if it comes to some things I'm interested about.

Starry Windy

Years
  • Why is Gates to Infinity Victini stuck in such a bad game?

Actually, I don't think Gates To Infinity is a bad game imo. Rather, I enjoyed it more. Maybe it's because I'm more into casual things at times, and I think Gates To Infinity is one of the easiest Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series that I ever played. From what I think, though, casual/easy games may not quite ring well with some players who are up to the challenge, so maybe that's why some think it's bad. But at the end, it's more on how you enjoy the game and all. Everyone have different taste of games, after all.

If it comes to 'stuck', tho, Victini is just crashing down to the stage :wink-right-eye: And the same Victini is also seen in Super Mystery Dungeon too.
    Spoiler: Here's the proof!
    6wYWPB.png

EDIT: Also, Gates To Infinity debuted in Gen V, so it makes sense to include many Pokémon from Gen V, including Victini.

Last edited:
    Back