• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Photonic Sun & Prismatic Moon

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2022
    I'm not the developer of this hack, but I think can help you. They mentioned that all the Shiny locked Pokemon are still Shiny locked (they weren't able to go around the lock). As for the mythicals, everything from Bulbasaur to Zeraora is available. Marshadow, specifically, is an Island Scan encounter on Mondays on Tapu Village.

Alright thank you, bummed to hear about the shiny locks but I might try using the expired codes and seeing if it accepts them anyways, I might just have to inject them or if that would work. Also do you know if other mythicals like mew and genesect would be shiny locked?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Alright thank you, bummed to hear about the shiny locks but I might try using the expired codes and seeing if it accepts them anyways, I might just have to inject them or if that would work. Also do you know if other mythicals like mew and genesect would be shiny locked?

That I wouldn't know... don't know how the Shiny lock works for the Island Scan Pokemon...

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Maybe the standard version, definitely not the rebalanced version.
    Speaking of the Rebalanced version, when I battled Gladion in the Aether House, his Crobat used Brave Bird, but the Important battles doc said it doesn't know Brave Bird in Rebalanced (which is the version I'm playing)
    I'm currently in the Aether Paradise raid segment of the story, and my team is what I said I was gonna use a while ago (all 3 starters (i save edited Litten and Popplio a while ago as Buffel remembers i started with Rowlet),) Pau'u Oricorio, Vikavolt and Mega Lucario

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2022
    yo, if this is the right site to ask- i've encountered a fatal issue when trying to go to the HOME menu from photonic sun (and photonic sun alone, to my knowledge)
    would anyone be able to give me assistance on how to bugfix it? i'm fairly sure it's connected somehow to the changes made by the scripts, or some kind of messed up luma installation.
    i'll provide a log file when requested

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I found another issue with Rebalanced that might not be fixable: the event Z-crystal guy didn't notice I have a Marshadow in my team
    EDIT: just need an event Marshadow (and maybe Mew for Mewnium Z too), but I found a new error: in the interlude between the main game and the RR episode, I found Stakataka without Island Scan in Photonic Sun

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2022
    Was playing this hack (and thoroughly enjoying it) and it seems like most of the stat changes aren't working for me for some reason (Decidueye still appears to have 100 sp.atk and 70 spd, camerupt doesn't have boosted defenses, etc). I'm playing on Rebalanced and everything else seems to be working just fine (moveset changes, wild encounter tables, abilities, etc). Interestingly, of the pokemon I've checked, it seems that Ledian and Flareon in particular are working just fine, so maybe it's only an issue with post gen 3 mons/alolan forms? Has anyone else had this issue?

EDIT: Not at all sure how, but messing around in PKSM a little bit appears to have completely fixed the issue. I had been using PKSM before, so it's likely that not being careful resulted in some weird behaviors due to it using the base USUM files rather than PSPM. I'll be more wary in the future!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    Hi, is there a way to play the hack on android? I've downloaded the files and read them but the android emulator doesn't have the "open mod folder" option, it only has "edit cheat" option. I was thinking if it's possible to copy the hack files to some folder in the phone, I mean android/data/citra,etc.. Would it work? I hope you read this comment. Have a nice day ☺️

Edit: I would reaallyyy love to play this hack. I don't have a pc so I have to play on android.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    hey i have a question! where can i find the Cia file? ive tried finding it everywhere but all the sites that say they have it also try to autodownload something to my pc (ive cancelled every one and i assume its malware) so i was wondering if you could add the cia file to the google drive somewhere? or a safe link to it? thanks in advance :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2022
    Is it possible to remove the trainer changes and xp changes(so i can get more xp) and only keep the changes for pokemons,abilitys the Shop and evolving? So is it possible to just remove those two things?

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2022
    Is it possible to exclude everything beside that all Pokémon are catchable (i mean what would i have to do)

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Is it possible to exclude everything beside that all Pokémon are catchable (i mean what would i have to do)
    Delete all of the hack's files except the wild Pokémon one, which is the ~400MB file in the romfs/a/0/8 folder. That won't make the wild Pokémon's levels vanilla though, so that won't be a very pleasant playthrough with just that change. This hack has a very steep level curve and the vanilla game does not.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2023
    Hello sir!
    I played your game and it was quite amazing!
    Can I ask one short question (even if its not directly connected to your hack):
    I want to create a USUM Hack and I dont know where to start because all the ROM Hack Guides are about Gen 3.
    Is there some Guide or Thread for Gen 7 Hacks?
    Or can you at least tell me what kind of Programs you used?

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Hi!

Just got a New Nintendo 2ds XL and i'm trying this version of the game. After a couple hours I started to think I was in the original version of the game, is there any sure way of knowing if we are really playing the hacked version?

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi!

Just got a New Nintendo 2ds XL and i'm trying this version of the game. After a couple hours I started to think I was in the original version of the game, is there any sure way of knowing if we are really playing the hacked version?

Thanks!

There are plenty of ways to easily find this out
    You could look at the encounters you can get, to see if they match the modified ones from this version
    Or you could try to reach one of the main fights in the game, to see if the levels match the original game or this version
    You could check which items are sold in the shops, to see if they match the modified shops of this version

Basically, check for anything that was modified in this version that would be easy to check at your stage in the game
    Follow the documents if you want to see what was changed, to look for the easiest change for you to check

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hello sir!
    I played your game and it was quite amazing!
    Can I ask one short question (even if its not directly connected to your hack):
    I want to create a USUM Hack and I dont know where to start because all the ROM Hack Guides are about Gen 3.
    Is there some Guide or Thread for Gen 7 Hacks?
    Or can you at least tell me what kind of Programs you used?
    Thanks! No idea if there are guides around, but the only programs you need are pk3DS and DotNet 3DS Toolkit. They have good instructions so you should be okay without an in-depth guide.

Back