• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Photonic Sun & Prismatic Moon

Days
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Hey just wondering if it would be one day possible for you to add an option to change the trainer battle theme from the USUM version to the original SM version

Days
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Hey so im running this on citra android and I got the rom to work with the rom hack mod on ultra moon but when I made it to the first pokemart it froze to which I realized that my original rom didn't come included with the 1.2 update so I went to archive.org from the rom reddit mega thread and download a CIA of the 1.2 update, extracted it and then went to citra downloaded it from the download CIA option but when I tried to buy from the pokemart it still froze. Is there anything I did wrong or is there something more I have to do?

Days
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
Hey. i just finished my playthrough of withering y. Since this will be my first playthrough of alola, I was wondering if you could tell me the file that i need to remove from game files in order to keep the wild pokemon and legendary encounters the same as that in the vanilla game. I dont want to be able to capture any pokemon that you could not capture in the base usum

Days
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
Hey, I was wondering, is the 60 fps cheat not working a known issue, or did I do something wrong when installing the mod? Cause the cheat works on the unmodded game just fine, and your other hack, Eternal X, is okay when it comes to that kinda cheat too, and my phone is good enough to have any improvement from using said cheats.

I'm using Rebalanced 2.36, and I've updated the game, everything works so far, just not the 60 fps cheat.
Could you help me, please? I'll try reinstalling the hack later and try again, but in case that doesn't work I would really appreciate some advice.

Also, your hacks are very cool!

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out.

How did you solve the 60 fps cheat issue?

Days
  • Seen Jan 30, 2024
hey buffel! great rom hack as always, i was wondering my game is freezing at the pokemart, and i was wondering if you have an fix for this, theres hardly any cia files that doesnt lead me to an scam site and i really wanna play.

Days
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Hello so I followed the entire instruction for the android citra version. However I am still not getting Kukui message. Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

Days
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
Hey! I've been playing this hack for a while, and I absolutely love it. The only problem I've run into is in the postgame quest in Poni Grove, where I've been encountering Stakataka instead of Blacephalon in Photonic Sun. I'm fairly certain I'm using the most updated version, so I don't know what to do. What would you suggest? Or at least where can I be sure to find the latest version of the hack? Thanks!

Days
  • Seen Jan 27, 2024
I'm sorry to bother you buffel saft as I'd imagine you're very busy, but I'm having a peculiar issue with prismatic moon v2.36. It seems that none of the stat changes take effect. I have the title update installed (in fact I've tried this about twice now both before and after patching the game) but I've noticed Vikavolt's stats do not match up to the established base stats in the document.

For example, if I were to create a level 50 vikavolt (0 ivs and neutral nature) and transport it speed is only 48. Is this supposed to be correct? Everything else is fine from type/nature changes, encounters, and the store has no issues either.

Last edited:
Days
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Anyone know why the kukui intro isn't happening? I have everything installed but the hack just won't take effect.

Back