• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My First Card! YAY!

Years
  • Well not... tch, surprisingly well-done for a first. I see no flaws in tha design, tha bacground looks nice too, Jirachi itself has no flaws either, an' the attacks are good too. 10/10
    Congrats. ^^

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • Wrong, there is one small mistake!

The 9-Digit ID shuld be three pixels left from that strange wave (weakness place) and aligned with the Copyright, so 2 pixels from the yellow border.

Also the card name (all of it, including the owner's name) should be five pixels above the border of the pic box. As well as 1 pixel left (EX: Deoxys format) or 1 pixel right (EX: Hidden Legends format) from the left border of the same box.

But it is awesome for a first presentation!

9,1/10

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
  • QFred: that was terribly unnecessary. No one need look that close for a mistake.

I'm impressed! That is a very nice looking card. As aforementioned, there aren't any noticeable flaws. Jirachi made a good presentation and the attacks, I feel, suit it.
    Keep making more cards.

AbareMax

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • That is excellent for a first card. The main thing that bothers me is there are white specks around the energy and Brendan's portrait, but that could be graphics program problems.

The colorless and second psychic energy on Render are a little close together, and the weakness, resistance, and retreat costs seem a little too far down.

All around though, very nice.

And Geno is awesome! ^-^

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • Right. First, the placement for the Weakness and Resistance energies are a bit off. The energies for the second attack are too close together. the white pixels bug me a little. Try using Fangking Omega's symbol sheet at PPN. It's in the link in the Tutorial. It's not bad. Just a few minor flaws. 8/10.

Years
  • Hey, i'm back! Anyway, thanks for all of the feedback. To explain why there are white pixel problems with the energy symbols, it's because AOL pixelates images as they are being loaded. They were rectangles before I edited them. Can anyone email me non-pixelated blanks and symbols? If you can, that would be greatly appreciated. My e-mail is [email protected].

Back