• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there.

Years
Hi, I was wondering if there was a Pokémon community that was a bit like the Animal Crossing one. And here it is. So, yeah, hi. I'm new here.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
So we have an Animal Crossing fan and a Pokemon fan here??

Glad to know more people who like Animal Crossing are crossing over. Proud to say AC is among my top five favorite games. Not sure how comparable we are to the AC fandom, but I can guarantee there's lot of great people in the Pokemon fandom to get to know! And PC is a great place to start!

Do let us know if there's anything staff can help with. Happy posting! n_n

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Heh more Eevee love. Welcome to PC and while I've never played AC(I must have a dull/boring life), we are arguably the one stop shop for news and discussion on Pokemon. Got a favorite region, character, game and Pokemon(Eevee?)?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hi, I was wondering if there was a Pokémon community that was a bit like the Animal Crossing one. And here it is. So, yeah, hi. I'm new here.
Hi SimpleEevee :3 I think Eevee is very complex, in a good way ;)

Welcome to PC! This is the coziest forum there is, if you take your time to get to know people and places. Let me know if you need any help!

Back