• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new Hello

DragonCambion

Himbo Hunter
Years
  • Hey, I'm DragonCambion also known as Joy. I just want to say hello to everyone and perhaps make friends on here because I have barely in real life. I like to draw, play video games and watch anime. Anyway, I'll see you around.

Years
  • Welcome to the Pokecommunity DragonCambion! Oh for sure if you actively post around here you're definitely gon make lotsa friends on here if you stay active hehe.

If you're a fan of drawing, may I interest you in the Art Studio section? Showcase your skills and talents won'tcha? :D

We also have Video Games and Anime/Manga sections if you fancy chatting about those as well. If you just wanna chill and talk about random stuff, we got plenty of spaces for those over at the Off-Topic sections. That's where you'll usually find me too lol.

Any how, hope you had an awesome Christmas, and I'll be seeing you around too!

Years
  • We're similar! I draw, play video games, and like anime too :3c Your avatar is super cute too. Welcome and nice to meet you Joy! Feel free to ask if you need anything n~n

Back