• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2011
is there a way to change were the ship can take you i have done a search and cant find anything
any help is greatly apreciated

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2009
What is the most difficult ROM hack to play battle-wise besides Shiny Gold X? Could be that the opponent's pokemon are overleveled, have good movesets, ect. I don't know if this question is in the right spot, but it is a simple question.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
is there a way to change were the ship can take you i have done a search and cant find anything
any help is greatly apreciated

Try Searching "Rom Hacking Newsletter"
One of the Issues in the past had this covered... well, a combination of 2 issues of this newsletter had this explained, please try searching in a bunch of different places!

NTA

Where?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
does the scratch animation/pic for level 5 charmander have a pic in unlz?

also i notcied this after i changed the bags for fire red but why is there a neutral?

i know the other three frames are used

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2008
We have a title for each individual post? Cool.

Ok, now I got pretty far into the pages, but I haven't seen the questions I have yet, and I really wanted them answered as soon as possible...
On Advance maps, whenever I make the notepad script and stuff, it's all good, but it would be easier if when I double clicked on a person, it would show their script. Instead it says the editor can not be defined...Do I need to enter a number in one of those other boxes?
And a list of hexes for ITEMs.
-Just started hacking today, so expect more posts from me here :D(Lol.)

Years
@ LightLKira: On AdvancedMap, goto Settings >> Choose Script Editor and define which editor you're using. (I.e. XSE, ScriptEd, PKMNSUV, PokéScript, etc.) It should work now.

Years
Also, is there an easier way to search here other then by just going page by page?

Above the first post on each page of a thread, on the right, should be a few options. One of those should be 'Search this thread'. Using that you can search individual threads for information.

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2008
*sigh
Once again, I have to bother you...
Everytime I double click on a guy it says

Invalid Command : 986

(It's in pokescript.)

Years
Try using the eXtreme Script Editor (XSE) made by HackMew, it's a lot simpler to compile your scripts and has an easier interface! You can download it in the Toolbox sub-forum (or Whack-a-Hack) and read the many tutorials on it in the Documents and Tutorials sub-forum! I can't really help you on the problem, though, as I a familiar with XSE, and really don't use PokéScript at all. Sorry!

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
*sigh
Once again, I have to bother you...
Everytime I double click on a guy it says

Invalid Command : 986

(It's in pokescript.)

You can't use Pokescript in this case. Only XSE, and PKSV are usable. Choose XSE.. faster.

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2008
Try using the eXtreme Script Editor (XSE) made by HackMew, it's a lot simpler to compile your scripts and has an easier interface! You can download it in the Toolbox sub-forum (or Whack-a-Hack) and read the many tutorials on it in the Documents and Tutorials sub-forum! I can't really help you on the problem, though, as I a familiar with XSE, and really don't use PokéScript at all. Sorry!
O.K. It might be easier, anyways. And does anyone know where a list of hexes are? I was doing something like Irish's turtorial except with different items.

BananasGoMoo

Pokemon Electrum
Years
:P pokemarts i can do pokemarts
pokemarts are easy
its the rest thats hard

yea well im going to try & figure out how to do the rest

xD

and btw, it was one of the first tiles ive tryed making a script. the other was when i made a give pkmn script, but i forgot to attach it to a person, so now its lost inside my rom

lool

PlatniumPiano

You are now breathing manually
Years
O.K. It might be easier, anyways. And does anyone know where a list of hexes are? I was doing something like Irish's turtorial except with different items.

Yes search Set the ROM master's XSE tutorial. It has a list of hexes not too far into the tut. They are for XSE, but SHOULD work for scriptEd and pokescript. Idk though.

And you probably should get XSE. ^_^

BananasGoMoo

Pokemon Electrum
Years
Yes search Set the ROM master's XSE tutorial. It has a list of hexes not too far into the tut. They are for XSE, but SHOULD work for scriptEd and pokescript. Idk though.

And you probably should get XSE. ^_^

yea i like XSE better than what i had b4 (PKSV) because its more organized IMO and also has a cooler logo xD

so listen to PlatinumPiano and get XSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back