• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings All

Years
  • Hello all, I'm Glitch. I joined after my friend talked about the site for a while. I'm glad to be here ^_^

A bit about me I guess: I've played the series since Gen 1, but my favorite Gen is the second Gen. I'm kinda into competitive battling, I'm just not any good at it (for the moment; I'm gonna get better at it one of these days). My absolute favorite shiny Pokemon is my shiny Sylveon that I bred for back in Pokemon Y. That little guy took me forever to breed, and he's probably my most cherished Pokemon I have.

I guess that's all for right now. Wanna know something else? Let me know!

Years
  • Heya Glitch! Welcome to PC!! O.O you have been playing Pokémon from gen 1...woah! I picked it up at Leaf green. Your favorite is second gen xD Which one you played Gold/silver or crystal? We got every pokemon generation forum for discussion : ) Oo Sylveon is really cool. My favorite one is Shinx :p Beside Pokémon discussion there are other fun section too. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask =] I hope to see you around ^.^

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Glitch!
    Oh you're a fan since the beginning, cool! I started with Gen 1 too, except I obtained it in 2008 haha. Since generation 2 is your favorite, why not check out our Generation 2 section? We have plenty of Generation 2 discussions taking place over there. You can also learn more about/get help in competitive battling over in out Battling & Team Building section. I hope to see you around! :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there Glitch, welcome to PokéCommunity! It's great to have you. I've also been playing since Gen 1, and it's been quite the ride if I do say so myself. I already like you, Gen 2 is my absolute favorite generation. Why not come on over to the Second Generation section? We could use another regular plus there are many discussions waiting for you to take part in. You can also feel free to take a gander at the Battling & Team Building section for some competitive battling tips and tricks. We also have a Battle Server which you can create teams and battle other members of the community. I hope you enjoy PC, and if you need any help at all, just ask. See you around :D

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hey, let me welcome you once again! :)
    My favourite Gen is also Gen 2! Which Location you like best? I really like Ilex Forest's mysterious atmosphere, but I adore the Burning Tower's song!
    My first bred Shiny was in Gen 6 too, in X! It was my precious little Fennekin <3

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hello all, I'm Glitch. I joined after my friend talked about the site for a while. I'm glad to be here ^_^

A bit about me I guess: I've played the series since Gen 1, but my favorite Gen is the second Gen. I'm kinda into competitive battling, I'm just not any good at it (for the moment; I'm gonna get better at it one of these days). My absolute favorite shiny Pokemon is my shiny Sylveon that I bred for back in Pokemon Y. That little guy took me forever to breed, and he's probably my most cherished Pokemon I have.

I guess that's all for right now. Wanna know something else? Let me know!
    Hey Glitch, welcome to the community, glad to have you here.

I've played all games till Gen V, Yellow being my first one so I guess I'm a bit biased towards Gen I. I was into competitive battling, but don't get time nowadays.

Anyways, feel free to drop in a VM any time, if you feel like having a chat. Hope you have a good stay here.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Heya Glitch! Welcome to PC!! O.O you have been playing Pokémon from gen 1...woah! I picked it up at Leaf green. Your favorite is second gen xD Which one you played Gold/silver or crystal? We got every pokemon generation forum for discussion : ) Oo Sylveon is really cool. My favorite one is Shinx :p Beside Pokémon discussion there are other fun section too. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask =] I hope to see you around ^.^

I think I may have actually owned all three games. I know I owned Crystal for sure, and maybe Gold? Shinx is pretty cool. His line was one of my favorites from Gen IV.

Hey, let me welcome you once again! :)
    My favourite Gen is also Gen 2! Which Location you like best? I really like Ilex Forest's mysterious atmosphere, but I adore the Burning Tower's song!
    My first bred Shiny was in Gen 6 too, in X! It was my precious little Fennekin <3

My favorite location was the Ruins of Alph. Mainly because of how mysterious it was and the music, and the hidden radio signal. The Burning Tower's song is awesome ^^

Fennekin is so adorable! How many eggs did it take before your shiny showed up?

Welcome to PC, Glitch!
    Oh you're a fan since the beginning, cool! I started with Gen 1 too, except I obtained it in 2008 haha. Since generation 2 is your favorite, why not check out our Generation 2 section? We have plenty of Generation 2 discussions taking place over there. You can also learn more about/get help in competitive battling over in out Battling & Team Building section. I hope to see you around! :)

Did you get a physical copy or a ROM? Either way is cool. Ooh. Awesome. I'll go check that out ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    My favorite location was the Ruins of Alph. Mainly because of how mysterious it was and the music, and the hidden radio signal. The Burning Tower's song is awesome ^^

Fennekin is so adorable! How many eggs did it take before your shiny showed up?

Ooh you're right, the Ruins of Alph were awesome! I wish more Pokémon games had stuff hidden like that! I guess they stopped after Ruby/Sapphire and the Braille code thing...Some people didn't like that. Personnally I loved it, how about you?

It took around 300 eggs. I had Masuda and the Shiny Charm, but I was actually looking for a Female HA with a perfect IV spread. So the Shiny was an absolute surprise! I had decided the night before Sun & Moon came out "okay, just a last batch of Fennekin". Got my Shiny, and the egg after was my perfect Female!
    Were you hunting for that Shiny Eevee? How many eggs did it take?

Years
  • Hey Glitch, welcome to the community, glad to have you here.

I've played all games till Gen V, Yellow being my first one so I guess I'm a bit biased towards Gen I. I was into competitive battling, but don't get time nowadays.

Anyways, feel free to drop in a VM any time, if you feel like having a chat. Hope you have a good stay here.

Pika Pika :chu:

That's how I am with quite a few games outside of the Pokemon series. I guess it has something to do with them being the first ones we played, and therefore we have more fond memories with playing with them.

Years
  • Ooh you're right, the Ruins of Alph were awesome! I wish more Pokémon games had stuff hidden like that! I guess they stopped after Ruby/Sapphire and the Braille code thing...Some people didn't like that. Personnally I loved it, how about you?

It took around 300 eggs. I had Masuda and the Shiny Charm, but I was actually looking for a Female HA with a perfect IV spread. So the Shiny was an absolute surprise! I had decided the night before Sun & Moon came out "okay, just a last batch of Fennekin". Got my Shiny, and the egg after was my perfect Female!
    Were you hunting for that Shiny Eevee? How many eggs did it take?

Sadly I never played the gen three games before ORAS. There was a Braille code thing in the original gen 3 games? How did that even work? Sounds like an interesting easter egg.

Wow that was a lot of eggs. But it's awesome that you got the shiny and the perfect one so close together ^_^ I was actually looking for my shiny Eevee. It took me over 100 eggs (I don't remember the exact number, but it does include breeding for the proper nature for him). I almost didn't keep him because I had a derp moment and forgot the nature that he had was the one I needed. Luckily I had a moment of "let me check which nature I need" and remembered it was the nature I needed.

I have a ROM, I used to have a copy, but it ran out of battery. :(

Running out of battery sucks. I gave my copy of Blue to my cousin and I wish I had kept it because now I miss playing it. I have the Virtual Console version, but I miss having the physical copy of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Sadly I never played the gen three games before ORAS. There was a Braille code thing in the original gen 3 games? How did that even work? Sounds like an interesting easter egg.

Wow that was a lot of eggs. But it's awesome that you got the shiny and the perfect one so close together ^_^ I was actually looking for my shiny Eevee. It took me over 100 eggs (I don't remember the exact number, but it does include breeding for the proper nature for him). I almost didn't keep him because I had a derp moment and forgot the nature that he had was the one I needed. Luckily I had a moment of "let me check which nature I need" and remembered it was the nature I needed.
    It was to unlock the Regi chambers!
    There was the "Sealed Chamber" on Route 134, and braille text that would tell you to use certain moves or bring certain Pokémon (Like in the Ruins of Alph). Doing it right would unlock the Regi trio's chambers. It took months for me and my dad to find that out :P

You didn't breed with an Everstone for the Nature? :o You're courageous lol, I had my Fennekin locked with a Calm Nature <3

Years
  • It was to unlock the Regi chambers!
    There was the "Sealed Chamber" on Route 134, and braille text that would tell you to use certain moves or bring certain Pokémon (Like in the Ruins of Alph). Doing it right would unlock the Regi trio's chambers. It took months for me and my dad to find that out :P

You didn't breed with an Everstone for the Nature? :o You're courageous lol, I had my Fennekin locked with a Calm Nature <3

Ah, that is pretty neat of them to do. They made sure you had to work to get to the Regi's

I actually did use an Everstone, but over the couple of days it took me to breed for Spooks, I forgot I had actually put the Everstone on the parent with the right nature. Like I said, it was a derp moment XD

That's pretty awesome. Calm Nature increases Special Attack and decreases Attack, right?

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Ah, that is pretty neat of them to do. They made sure you had to work to get to the Regi's

I actually did use an Everstone, but over the couple of days it took me to breed for Spooks, I forgot I had actually put the Everstone on the parent with the right nature. Like I said, it was a derp moment XD

That's pretty awesome. Calm Nature increases Special Attack and decreases Attack, right?

I just checked and those Braille puzzles are still in ORAS! I'm super happy about that, I'm going to show them to my dad for nostalgia's sake

What was his Nature?
    Calm lowers Attack but boosts Sp. Def! ^-^

Years
  • I just checked and those Braille puzzles are still in ORAS! I'm super happy about that, I'm going to show them to my dad for nostalgia's sake

What was his Nature?
    Calm lowers Attack but boosts Sp. Def! ^-^

I'll have to check the puzzles one day.

Spooks nature is Modest. When I brought him over to Sun (which I did the very moment the Pokemon bank update was released) I used my only Gold Bottlecap to Hyper Train him. I don't really care if he's not usable in competitive battles (seeing as he has the pentagon), I just want him to be perfect in stats.

Ah, I was close enough :D

Years
  • Nice to meet you Glitch, welcome to PC. o/ I've gone ahead and merged your posts for you, since you did post a few times in a row -- if you want to quote multiple people at once, just click the multiquote button for each post you want to quote and then 'post reply' at the bottom. That way you can answer several people in one post.

congrats on the shiny Sylveon!! I'm eager to hatch my cute female shiny Buneary sometime. The two I hatched were both male. ;-;/

Years
  • Nice to meet you Glitch, welcome to PC. o/ I've gone ahead and merged your posts for you, since you did post a few times in a row -- if you want to quote multiple people at once, just click the multiquote button for each post you want to quote and then 'post reply' at the bottom. That way you can answer several people in one post.

congrats on the shiny Sylveon!! I'm eager to hatch my cute female shiny Buneary sometime. The two I hatched were both male. ;-;/

I apologize for that. I didn't mean to spam the forum thing. How long have you been breeding for Buneary?

Back