• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Help Request] (star wars) Who'd join? Suggestions/wishes? (NO EP7 spoilers!!)

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I have no intention of joining, haha. I do like that a new RP is starting, though!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Okay, coolio. So purely off of KOTOR mythos then. Does that also include the sequel and the online game? Or just the first title?

Years
  • What we really need is a GM. Someone who knows the material, but is willing to adjust it as they see fit. Someone who isn't too busy, and is confident in their GM'ing skills. Any volunteers?

Obviously not me, since I'm not a GM. I tried it once. Once.

Years
  • What we really need is a GM. Someone who knows the material, but is willing to adjust it as they see fit. Someone who isn't too busy, and is confident in their GM'ing skills. Any volunteers?

Obviously not me, since I'm not a GM. I tried it once. Once.

That's what Pikachu is for xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Okay, coolio. So purely off of KOTOR mythos then. Does that also include the sequel and the online game? Or just the first title?
    KOTOR2, sure. The online game, I haven't played.

I think it's quite possible to be a GM for Star Wars RP without knowing every least bit of the universe. Because some players do, and can help out if needed :) Right?

If I'm going to GM this, it will likely start after Christmas is over, or perhaps even in January. Focus on Secret Santa for now, guys!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Yeah, I could be a co-gm if need be. I have enough knowledge about Star Wars myself and if i need some outside help... well... I'm friends with a 54 year old who has every single book, comic, dvd collection, and statue of star wars ever made. I think we're covered in terms of info in that regard. :P

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Just bought KOTOR II on steam sales, bit spotty on my memory of the original, but shoot why not?

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    On the topic of EU, I don't know much about Star Wars, but I'd say out of the window with most of it. Keep interesting lore elements, but do away with all characters that are around in that time period and might be relevant. It keeps the potential baggage low for players who have not read every book in that specific part of the EU.

Back