• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Angel Beats! Fan Club

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • What? It's coming out in English dub?

I look forward to hearing the dub. :3 Japanese is overrated, English is more creative.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Well enjoy your inferior VA and probably cut Kanade x Yuri scenes
    You make it sound like they have a make-out session or something... xD
    What everyone else is watching:
    Spoiler:

What KT sees:
    Spoiler:

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
  • You make it sound like they have a make-out session or something... xD
    What everyone else is watching:
    Spoiler:

What KT sees:
    Spoiler:
    ...Actually they have WAY more than just that.. I'll leave you to think about is. handcuffed Yuri

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... is it a bad thing?

And if they do have make-out sessions.. WHY DIDN'T THEY CALL ME!? T_T

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    What? It's coming out in English dub?

I look forward to hearing the dub. :3 Japanese is overrated, English is more creative.
    I doubt they'll have an English Dub. I prefer Japanese, since its the real voices :o

Stellar

Years
  • I doubt they'll have an English Dub. I prefer Japanese, since its the real voices :o
    I'd like an English dub just so I can see how they pull it off. It seems like a prime target too; it's relatively popular and none of its content would be that offensive to an English-speaking audience. And I wouldn't say they're the "real" voices, they're fictional characters so they have no real voice. xD And I've seen dubs where the VA actually does a better job than the original seiyuu.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'd like an English dub just so I can see how they pull it off. It seems like a prime target too; it's relatively popular and none of its content would be that offensive to an English-speaking audience. And I wouldn't say they're the "real" voices, they're fictional characters so they have no real voice. xD And I've seen dubs where the VA actually does a better job than the original seiyuu.
    Well, there were some anime that were better than AB and they weren't Eng. dubbed so I won't say that AB! will be. I haven't seen an anime that has better English voices than the Japanese versions :o

Stellar

Years
  • Well, there were some anime that were better than AB and they weren't Eng. dubbed so I won't say that AB! will be. I haven't seen an anime that has better English voices than the Japanese versions :o
    Very true, sometimes it seems like North America is totally random with the anime that gets localized. o_x I've got my money on AB! though, probably just because I'd love to legally own a copy of the series. xD

TBH there are very few cases where I prefer the English voiceovers, but they exist. Makes sense since the Japanese tend to put forth more effort in their voice acting; according to Wikipedia they account for 60% of the world's animation industry, so they kind of have to be good at what they do.

And you ignored my post Inky! I'LL HANDCUFF YOU!
    That's what new FC members want to see: me handcuffed to the front page. o_x

Back