• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking to Evolve HAUNTER (Need Someone to Trade it with)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2022
    Hey, guys. I started playing Sword a few days ago and I really wanted to have Gengar, so I just caught a Haunter and now I need someone to trade it with so that it can evolve into Gengar.

Hopefully I can find someone who's willing to receive my Haunter so that it evolves into Gengar and then is honest enough to trade it back with me. Please let me know if you can do this for me.

Thanks so much in advance! :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2021
    Hey man! I've been carrying my haunter around as well waiting for a trade partner. I'll be happy to trade with you too get both of us a gengar. Happy to trade for other pokemon if you want also.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2022
    Hey man! I've been carrying my haunter around as well waiting for a trade partner. I'll be happy to trade with you too get both of us a gengar. Happy to trade for other pokemon if you want also.

Hey, sure! I just sent you a PM. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2022
    I just want to say that I'm still looking for someone who would be willing to help me evolve my Haunter into Gengar. Unfortunately I wasn't able to reach the previous people who replied (above).

I really hope this is not considered spamming, and I'm sorry in advance. I would just really like to have a Gengar in my team. 😅

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • I just want to say that I'm still looking for someone who would be willing to help me evolve my Haunter into Gengar. Unfortunately I wasn't able to reach the previous people who replied (above).

I really hope this is not considered spamming, and I'm sorry in advance. I would just really like to have a Gengar in my team. 😅

I will oblige you this request provided that you still are seeking such and provided that we are online at the same time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back