• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serious What if...? [Main Thread]

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024

what-if-title-1.jpg

THINGS WERE DIFFERENT!

Do you ever stop and think well "What If" things had gone another direction or "What If" I looked at this a different way? This could be from literally seeing things a different way or even conspiracy theories. Could be from the smallest thing to the biggest idea. So how is this going to work you say?

➤ How This Will Work

About every two (2) weeks I will post a new topic for everyone to discuss. You have those two weeks to talk about what could have been. We can go back in time or even look to the future. If you have an idea for a topic you can post in this thread for it to be considered for a future post.

➤ The Rule Book

• All PC rules apply!
    • Topics WILL be serious and are to be discussed as such.
    • You are not to attack each other.
    • You are in no obligation to talk in every topic if you don't feel comfortable.
    • As of right now the only one who can change the topic is Caite-chan.
    • If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM Caite-chan OR the Off-Topic Mods VisionofMilotic & Sandalphon

➤ Topics Are...

WARNING: Topics may include Race, War, Conspiracy Theories, Death or any other serious nature and I will post a warning as such on any of those topics.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I've got a new topic up for everyone. Warning though it does deal with Death!

Back