• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Aureolin

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2021
    is there a list of all the chroma form pokemon and how to evolve them? cuz I wanna know how to evolve the chroma elekid and exeggcute, also where could I find a move relearner

where do you find chroma elekid?

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2021
    is there a list of all the chroma form pokemon and how to evolve them? cuz I wanna know how to evolve the chroma elekid and exeggcute, also where could I find a move relearner

did you ever find move relearner?

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2022
    I am currently at the first gym leader, and everytime I initiate the fight with the actual leader it shows an error and closes out the game. It says Script 'Interpreter' line 246: RuntimeError Occured. What do I do?

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2022
    I finished this game in 2 sessions, not because it was easy, but just because how fluent it was. the option were wild pokemon match your level made it so that grinding was not needed, while double battles made it still challenging. also the gym challenges were well tought out and required some strategy to beat them.

maybe 1 thing i didn't like was that you get fly really late, so if you wanted to use stone evo and didn't buy a stone or needed to go back to a previous city for whatever reason, you had to walke back.

would defintely recommend this game

Years
    • Seen today
    Finally goign to play this! How hard is hard mode? I'm goign to nuzloke and would prefer not to have to do multiple runs. Also is their a wiki or discord? Thanks

Years
    • They/Them and He/Him
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    I noticed as I was looking at the Mint Dealer that the Calm Mint isn't there, is it somewhere else or did you forget it?

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Pokemon Aureolin has been updated to sort out a few of the random bugs occurring during game play.
    various things like characters appearing later on when they should be removed should now be sorted and missing trainers, not sure what happened there but it is now sorted.

Thanks for playing :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    I noticed as I was looking at the Mint Dealer that the Calm Mint isn't there, is it somewhere else or did you forget it?

Looks like it wasn't added in, I'll put it in for the next update

Finally goign to play this! How hard is hard mode? I'm goign to nuzloke and would prefer not to have to do multiple runs. Also is their a wiki or discord? Thanks

No wiki or discord has been created just these pages

hello,how to get to Unknow Area?

It's a part of the story if you choose the correct route.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2022
    Hello, got an error with the code "missing trainer" in perillia tournament during semi-final any idea what caused it?

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Hello, got an error with the code "missing trainer" in perillia tournament during semi-final any idea what caused it?

Was it the Hiker?
    If so could you try redownloading the game and see if this still happens please.
    Let me know if it works as this should have been fixed.

Years
    • They/Them and He/Him
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    I ain't 100% sure if 101 is supposed to be the level cap but every time my Blastoise gets to it the game crashes

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    well i have an idea on how the costume system could work keep the design the same and change the color per each one and you can fix the level cap and the moves

Back