• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Which of the available pokemon do you look forward to playing with in Unite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    I am probably gonna want to play as pokemon I like, so I am thinking Slowbro and Alolan Ninetales mainly, maybe mr mime and cinderace too.

Years
  • So honestly I'll probably be trying every one out, however after having a quick look through I'm super intrigued to try out the Trickster Pokemon in particular!

Years
  • Alolan Ninetales! I'm not sure if I'll really stick with it (or even try at all since it doesn't really interest me much), but the roster is pretty fun so far and has some Pokémon I really like. :3c

Years
  • Alolan Ninetales! I'm not sure if I'll really stick with it (or even try at all since it doesn't really interest me much), but the roster is pretty fun so far and has some Pokémon I really like. :3c

Same! I hope it is a support type with Aurora Veil! I also want to play Talonflame and Garchomp quite a bit. Hoping to see Blaziken and Nidoking in the future, too.

Years
  • Please keep Blaziken away oh my word, imo Unite should be the game where they get all those underloved 'mons and get them that attention they deserve!

Years
  • Please keep Blaziken away oh my word, imo Unite should be the game where they get all those underloved 'mons and get them that attention they deserve!

Considering it is money grubbing TenCent, I can assure you Blaziken will be in eventually.

Now that I have played about 80 games, my most played is Slowbro, only because everyone wants to play offensive Mons so I end up filling. My favorites to play, however, are Venusaur, Ninetales, and Eldegoss.

Years
  • Considering it is money grubbing TenCent, I can assure you Blaziken will be in eventually.

Now that I have played about 80 games, my most played is Slowbro, only because everyone wants to play offensive Mons so I end up filling. My favorites to play, however, are Venusaur, Ninetales, and Eldegoss.

I can still dream and 100% will be crossing everything in the hope it does not get in!

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Pikachu, Greninja, Talonflame, Lucario, Venusaur, Absol, Wigglytuff, Garchomp, Cinderace and Zeraora. If it's true they are eventually coming then possibly Gardevoir and Blissey as well.

I've tried most of these already except for Garchomp (and Gardevoir and Blissey obviously)

The rest I really don't care for and never want to try out honestly.

Years
  • Hey guys!

As we have the megathread now running, I will be closing this thread so this sort of general discussion can be kept in once place!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back