• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Ask me Rude and Personal Questions!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Why do you take pride in US citizen being rude?

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
    Years
  • *cracks fingers* Alright, let's do this.

What was the worst injury in your life?
    I had surgery on my chest, the injuries and pain from that was pretty rough. Outside of that, nothing really. I've never even broken a bone before.

are you really a piano player
    Yes, although I haven't played since April. I can't really anymore now that I'm back home, so yeah.

Standard. Are there any hot singles in your area?
    Yes, but they are about as rare as democrats in this area.
    Why do you take pride in US citizen being rude?
    It's less about being rude, and more about being honest. You see, many people love being indirect and/or dishonest about everything. It quite frankly pisses me off. I will like someone way more if they tell me their thoughts directly, rather than sugar-coating or being horribly indirect. Brutal honesty is my policy. and I take pride in that. That is the American way in my opinion.

What are your preferred pronouns?
    I'm a simple he/him, but don't misinterpret that as intolerance for other pronouns. They're all pretty great <3

SirBoglor

Years
  • do you like your southern accent?

Absolutely not. I hate it immensely, and will be much happier when it is gone.

Is there anyone in your family that you hate?

I don't hate any of them, but there are many that I simply dislike. They're still family and all, but I would never socialize with them out of free will.

SirBoglor

Years
  • why are you so cute?

what was the hardest moment in your life?

will you ask questions in my AMA? pls bb ilu

I personally don't find myself very cute. Thank you, though <3

As for hardest moment, I'm not sure. I don't think that my life has been awfully hard. Getting through depression wasn't fun, but that wasn't really a "moment." So, yeah.

Back