• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: What does it mean when a post or something is hidden by someone?

Years
  • Like i checked my Anubis Pokémon ability idea and someones name was crossed out and then it said "Hidden by colours: spam"

I was worried that i did something wrong because i thought i was the one who spammed things when i don't recall doing that so if someone can help me to understand this better I would be grateful. I also apologise if i did indeed do something wrong or anything i'm still trying to get the hang around this place and that just suddenly showed up and I don't know why.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    A crossed out username means that person was banned.

The post you're referring to was someone else's and you didn't do anything wrong so don't worry about it. The post was deleted/hidden and the account banned because it was an account that was an adbot, which is by far our most common reason for deleting and banning.

Years
  • Ah Thank you!!

I was confused at first but this really helped honestly!! I thought i did something bad - it's good to know i didn't because i often would panic because I don't want to get into trouble or anything.

Back