• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Appraisals for Gen 1 and 2 cards I Have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2017
    Hello guys, I'm new here. I'll get more images soon but here are the best of the lot (do have some 1st ed + shadowless.)

IMG_0496_zpssvl7rucg.jpg
    [/URL]
    IMG_0497_zpsjluhdqyc.jpg
    [/URL]
    IMG_0551_zpsdyigx6ng.jpg
    [/URL]
    IMG_0552_zpsxulfveow.jpg
    [/URL]
    IMG_0553_zpssvbfv87m.jpg
    [/URL]
    IMG_0554_zpscewfihxv.jpg
    [/URL]
    IMG_0583_zps20kiwnde.jpg
    [/URL]
    IMG_0584_zpsn9xy0spb.jpg
    [/URL]

Have about 300 cards, most 1st editions in Gym challenger set. I will try to get more photos soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    There's a master thread for "what is this worth" which is linked in the rules, however I can tell you that due to the condition these are essentially worthless, sorry.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    Even the Venomoth? It's NM

That is absolutely not NM, it has a noted tattered corner, that's LP at best.

Even in NM, most of these aren't worth a great deal.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Japanese-...795643?hash=item41bb45ea7b:g:D7gAAOSwal5YGwan

That Jp Venomoth is NM/M, it's selling for around a little above average.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ditto-3-6...369253?hash=item2f004add65:g:dzsAAOSwzgBY2GKb

NM/M Ditto, again. not much.

Old cards are only really worth bank if they're Mint, early print runs (shadowless 1st edition, second print etc) and PSA graded (9-10).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back