• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéWolf Beta

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Hola, como estas?

Hola che, todo bien gurises?

I do not think Hyper's nor purple's actions make sense, to vote with such little evidence, but do as they wish, maybe someone of them knows something we do not or whatever...

Why just watch?

What do you propose, to bandwagon on someone with no basis? I'll share metroid's position for this day, as it looks it will be uneventful.

Sparkin

I do not think Hyper's nor purple's actions make sense, to vote with such little evidence, but do as they wish, maybe someone of them knows something we do not or whatever...

What do you propose, to bandwagon on someone with no basis? I'll share metroid's position for this day, as it looks it will be uneventful.

On the contrary, it does make sense. Nicki has jumped the gun by scumreading someone by simply saying "Hi".
##Vote purplecicada

Years
Honestly, while I agree Nicki's vote didn't look amazing and I can wholeheartedly believe that she was hoping for an easy bandwagon, I wouldn't be shocked if she was actually innocent either. I feel way more suss of the people going "well nothing is happening here" when there is very clearly a discussion to be had.

##vote Desox

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Ah, yes. Go on, vote for someone who wasn't being serious. If I wanted to vote for Michel, I would have done so. But I didn't, and apparently I'm the one who's scum? Lol please.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
##Vote Bardothren For blocking the way,

I don't think I need to explain that this is a random joke vote.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Nicki.... didn't scumread me at all, Sparkin. She was just joking. If you know Nicki, you would've known this. I found it personally pretty obvious that it was a joke, so therefore, i'm voting you.

##Vote Sparkin

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
##vote ASDBUDDY

i def dont think nicki is maf. it's usually never the mafia who starts the bandwagon, and i think the attempt of doing such on D1 is just silly, and the people who are following that is either mafia or just naive.

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Honestly, while I agree Nicki's vote didn't look amazing and I can wholeheartedly believe that she was hoping for an easy bandwagon, I wouldn't be shocked if she was actually innocent either. I feel way more suss of the people going "well nothing is happening here" when there is very clearly a discussion to be had.

##vote Desox

It is evident that if Nicki's words were to be taken seriously, we'd have seen a vote with them. And now everyone is trying to point their finger at another person (see Sparkin), which is ridiculous. Discussion over.

Also, reminder at least I commented what I thought about the subject, whilst metroid just went, lets not vote k bye, so why vote the one who at least tried to talk about it? If anything, mafia would most probably be be the ones spreading votes everywhere, or the ones piling votes on Sparkin.

##Vote noone edit, I'm not dying of a mislynch again, ##Vote gimmiepie
Also, I felt irky about your opportunism, so better move before I regret it.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Are you calling me fat?

Also, [Lynch] Sparkin because let's not bandwagon so early, 'kay?
Yes, but after these two posts I think you should be Jynx instead.

Nicki.... didn't scumread me at all, Sparkin. She was just joking. If you know Nicki, you would've known this. I found it personally pretty obvious that it was a joke, so therefore, i'm voting you.

##Vote Sparkin

IDK if it's his playing style or what but sparkin does give me scum reads and for that

##Vote Sparkin

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 19, 2023
Ok what are you guys doing? It seems you are all just throwing votes out of nowhere without any reason at all..

Back