• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your personal favourites - character wise!

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    i don't exactly make one character for each rp. i have about 10 ocs and may use the same for different rps, to see where it takes them. especially regarding poke-rps. but i do create new ocs constantly, too. anyways, my favourite (don't tell the other kids shh) has to be kayrana, on here she's on the PTA RP (although we seem to be having... inconveniences as to keeping the rp alive, it seems), but i love playing her! she's such fun, and i love her relationship with Aurai, her ralts.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • I've grown extremely attached to Yuuki (from Persona: The Devil's Game) and Dahlia (from Z (no not Neo Flare Strikes, the OTHER Z)). It was fun to write both of them for completely different reasons.

I loved playing Yuuki because of the little bad accidents I was able to get her into and how I was able to write a character who usually never really talks in her posts. I especially loved writing what would be my final post for her, because it showed what would happen when someone dares to try and piss her off: she'll suddenly be talking angrily a lot and by the end of it, she'll just suddenly go back to her quiet self, lamenting that whatever she said only sounded good in her head.

Dahlia was so much of a joy to write. Aside from the fact that he was basically Marluxia, I couldn't help but always had a smile on my face whenever I wrote his stuff out, mainly because the majority of the time I was writing about a manipulative, lady-like man that loves flowers and his sister a lot and hates his clothes getting one spot of dirt and started getting extreme mind-screws from some weird dude after forgetting about him for years. Not to mention writing the many different NPCs who compared to the rest of the other NPCs, were pretty eccentric.

I do also have three other characters for three certain RPs, one of which I think is already dead before it began, while another is essentially dead, but I do want to try and use the two characters. I won't say their names, in case I ever use them,

One of them is a genderless character who is extremely devoted to God, but after a certain point in their life is now starting to question His ways and are slowly embracing the possible fact that they are tainted by the Devil himself. Another character was gonna be used for a Persona RP and I essentially made them the opposite of Yuuki: She's very lucky, has a thing for talking a bit game and is a lot more outgoing and cockier than Yuuki. She's also a gambler. So, yeah.

The third character...I actually won't tell you about. All I can say is that he will probably be the only character with a face claim instead of being drawn by me.

Back