• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Super Battle/Fun Event! (Feedback Thread)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi all! Thanks for participating in the event!

I had a lot of fun hosting and it was really nice seeing everyone come out for Tournaments and Trivia. The Battle Server Staff already have some ideas on how to improve for next time, but we also want to hear your thoughts.

What did you think of the Live Events? The Face-Off? The Make-a-Mega Event? Were there Events you wished we had instead?

Obviously I can't list every single possible question, but please post your thoughts. The team will take your feedback back to the lab and try to make changes so the next Event can be better!

Years
  • Well, given the thing that we were mostly focused on Discord, casual reminder of the looming date in the make a mega event would have been nice. :') the face off matches and live events were regularly talked about so it wasnt surprising that the make a mega was put off for a bit to focus on that.

Speaking of live events, it was pretty fun!! Maybe not bss factory ;) the times were not as user friendly, ive noticed either people were at work or sleeping when it happens and while that's life, maybe balance it out more so its not skewed in either direction aha. Trivia questions were also fun, maybe add ones that focus on pokemon lore/story as to nerf the tm ones a bit.

Lastly, the super battle fun event focused primarily on the server... Idk if that was the intention but. :0 there were spaces of silence between the major events, maybe that could be filled out with fun threads that the team gets points for participating in? Like the games where you build a mon team or just discussion threads overall. :)

The event itself as a whole was super fun though!! Granted i didnt get sleep ghdkdk but it was worth

Years
  • The event was great. It was nice to return to competitive Pokémon for a weekend for me.

As for the events, I enjoyed all of them, even though I had either really bad luck or had to do something else irl. I wouldn't mind to see some kind of rental battle type of event.

But I'm with Kitty on the last part. It would be nice to have more things to do either here on forum or on discord.

Sirfetch’d

I felt like the timing of the event was the biggest flaw tbh. It's exam season for the majority of people so activity definitely took a dent because of that.

Back