• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Hyacinth Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
Years

and just so you know, i'm still dedicated to this, but college work is slowing my progress majorly.

still looking for a scripter and back spriter!

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Hey I forgot about this hack. By the way do you still need scripting help? I'm a pretty decent beginning scriptor. I realize that I'm probably months behind but it doesn't help trying.

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
    Years
  • Hm... There is a fantastic tutorial on Level scripting by cooley in the Tutorials forum, which is where I learned to make them. After all, if you can't get anyone to do stuff for you, do it yourself...

However, if you really can't find anyone or learn how to do it, contact me and I'll see if I can help. I'm 85% of the way through my own hack, and have made quite a few level scripts on the way.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Oh yeah just in case you are considering my offer I have an example I just wrote up. It's a level script and it works perfectly, you just need to take out the checkflag, every setflag except 0x1000 and add a setvar to it. Like I said I'm new so I messed it up a bit.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    Name: trickser :P
    Reason for application: Cause i really want to have a preview on this game :) it looks nice to me and im incredible excited to play it ;) i also want to heelp finding errors and bugs in this game :) would be glad if i would be chosen :D

ruup20

Gonna splash everybody!
    Years
  • Name:Ruup20
    Reason for application: I Like Pokemon hacks because they are fun and your hack looks like fun!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back