• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Hyacinth Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two-Dee

Newb Rom Hacker
Years
  • Sound's and looks fun! I'll have to try it out :3 im trying to learn the tools so in like a month or a few weeks give me a ring i might know something hahahah.

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
  • Hello i have some experience in beta testing and i would like to apply for this game.

im not being funny but im gonna have to reject you for two reasons.
    1-I havent seen you around the forums before, so i dont know that i can trust you. That is you only post.
    2-It seems like youre only applying to able to access the game earlier then everyone else. i need to be sure my beta testers will actually do their job, and as i'd have no method of repremand, i cant take the risk

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2022
    oh sorry i just joined today and i enjoy beta testing so i was browsing for a game that i could test for someone, and i came across this its very interesting. i especially like the story line.

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
  • well thanks for the compliments, but wether you enjoy it or not, the point of beta testing is to ensure that gamebreaking bugs etc are found and removed before the public release.
    like i said, i cant trust that you'll do that, compared to xoax for example.
    its nothing personal...

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2022
    o i fully understand what beta testing means i have beta tested many games before i mostly beta test for people over at yoyogames.com. sorry for acting like i wanted the game before everyone

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
  • UPDATES:

HyacinthScreenie12.png

HyacinthScreenie13.png

HyacinthScreenie14.png

HyacinthScreenie15.png

hyacinthscreenie16.png

Hyacinthscreenie17.png

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2022
    updates look great keep up the good work. is that realy a game corner or are you using that building for something else

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    Hi I'm Leach, I'm here to apply as a beta tester. I bring my PSP everywhere so I think I can do my job faster, also my visual boy is on stand-by to double-check bugs and other chaotic substances that are if not treated correctly may lead to the game being ruined. I certify that I can do my job perfectly 'cause I'm a perfectionist, and I don't care about being the first who played this game because its not really a new game unless there are many progress that have been made..

Name: Leachim_Paloyz15 or Leach for short
    Contact: VM or PM, If you like to have my e-add just VM or PM me..
    Reason for application: I want to help this hack be finished..

I'm always online on weekends, and very rare on weekdays..
    If I get accepted just VM or PM me, because there's a slight chance of me getting back to checking threads again due to my schedule.. Good luck with this, God Bless, and thank you..

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back