• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other forums

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I'm here along with being staff on Pokemon Crossroads. I poke around BMG every so often but here and PXR is where I'm usually at.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I have accounts on several forums, and I had been inactive on all of them for quite awhile until earlier this year. Now I'm active on two: Pokécommunity and Pretty Cure Forum.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
I'm on GameFAQs, and I have been since 2007. GameFAQs is pretty much my home, it was one of the first forums I registered for when I started using the internet heavily. I was actually thinking of quitting GameFAQs last year until they implemented community boards, and I got a chance to own a community board for MLP.

I only came back to here and Neoseeker in the past few months because of event collecting. I haven't been to either site since 2011. I used to go on tons of forums many years ago, but they all ended up dying out or I just stopped going.

Years
Of my bookmarks, the sites that are just forums that are active and I post on...

Union VGF
We Crave Games
C3 Forums
SportsLogos.net
WDWMagic
Gallifrey Base
HF Boards
Nice to see a mention of both CCSLC and HF on here.

Outside of PC, HFBoards is the only other forum that I frequent, and really I just lurk over there rather than actively post. If I could get into reddit, I probably wouldn't go there anymore, but for now, it's the best source of hockey news and discussion that I can think of.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Nice to see a mention of both CCSLC and HF on here.

Outside of PC, HFBoards is the only other forum that I frequent, and really I just lurk over there rather than actively post. If I could get into reddit, I probably wouldn't go there anymore, but for now, it's the best source of hockey news and discussion that I can think of.

It's funny, I essentially go to HF Boards for the politics section, and none of the hockey or other sports sections.

Back