• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

High IVs?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    Hey everyone. I don't know too much about IVs, but I recently used a calculator for one of my pokemon I just hatched from an egg. Here were the results:
    Pichu - #172 (Bold)
    Female (♀)
    HP: 27 - 30
    Att: 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30
    Def: 20, 22, 24, 26
    SpA: 30
    SpD: 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13
    Speed: 14, 16, 18, 20, 22
    Are these good or bad? I'm going to keep leveling it up so I can input more data for more exact IVs, but I just wanted to see what you guys thought.
    Thanks!
    BTW here's the website I'm using: http://www.metalkid.info/pokemon/calculators/iv.aspx

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hey everyone. I don't know too much about IVs, but I recently used a calculator for one of my pokemon I just hatched from an egg. Here were the results:
    Pichu - #172 (Bold)
    Female (♀)
    HP: 27 - 30
    Att: 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30
    Def: 20, 22, 24, 26
    SpA: 30
    SpD: 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13
    Speed: 14, 16, 18, 20, 22
    Are these good or bad? I'm going to keep leveling it up so I can input more data for more exact IVs, but I just wanted to see what you guys thought.
    Thanks!
    BTW here's the website I'm using: http://www.metalkid.info/pokemon/calculators/iv.aspx

Those look like pretty decent IVs. Those are fairly high IVs all around. The special defense is a little low and the speed is about average, but of course whether or not that matters depends on how you intend to use it.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Don't use that Pichu, IMO. Raichu is best off as Timid and Bold doesn't help its physical frailty. The Speed IV should be perfect so that Raichu outspeeds as much as possible with a Timid nature

Back