• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inu Yasha RP

Trottor

A New Hope
Years
  • Yay, Inuyasha rp!
    Name: Tora Ashura
    species: Full tiger-demon
    weopons:claws, fangs, fangon katana
    description: wearing black kimono with black pants and boots. The hood is down, reveiling two tiger-like ears on top of his short grey-blue spiked hair. His tiger-like tail is flowing freely, and his katana is at his hip. His eyes are a deep gazing blue that sometimes change value of light blue to dark. They glint in the sun as it sets and rises. Also he has two black bracelets on each wrist.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'll be Sango, if that's okay? ^_^ She's my favorite character! I know a lot about her. If you want me to give a profile then I will.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • A raven haired girl walked calmly towards an old shrine house that sat back away from the rest of the buildings nearby. She adjusted the weight of her yellow pack, sliding open the door. "Meow!" A rather large cat mewed in dicomfort of his hiding place being discovered. " Oy Buyou, what are you doing in here?" She said in a dull voice, scooping up the cat in her arms. " Oh yeah that's right...Mom was supposed to take you to the vet today.....Heh! Figures you'd hide out here!" She laughed, scratching his ears. " Don't worry I won't tell." She smiled, setting down the cat. " Sayonara Buyou! Behave!" She waved cheerfully, leaping over the side of a large well in the center of the building. Her form disappeared into an array of colors, her eyes gleaming with glee. ' Hope InuYasha isn't too mad about me being a day late....' She sighed, already preparing for the lecture she knew she was going to recieve. 'You Baka girl! Where have you been! How am I supposed to collect the shards when you keep leavin!?' She invisioned, sighing in defeat. The solid world came rushing back to her as she landed gently at the bottom of the well. " Now...Let's try this..." She grinned, swinging her backpack around. She released it, watching triumpantly as it sailed over the top and landed with a thump on the other side. She climbed up using the vines that had snaked thier way up, an entirely diffrent world revieling itself to her. " Now, Where is dog boy?" She asked no one in paticular, looking around.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Talkin to yourself again?" said Inu Yasha in a nearby tree. "How am I supposed to find the jewel shards and become a full fledged demon if you keep runnin off?!" he lectured. "Well anyways.. while you were gone, Sango said she had heard something about a demon in a nearby village and went to check it out." he says as he jumps out of the tree.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Sango entered the gates of the village, turning her head slowly to examine the area. Everything had been destroyed. People lay still on the ground, as if they had been frozen. She knelt down beside a young girl, who seemed to be halfway alive.
    "What happened?" she asked, holding her up gently.
    "Th..." the girl began to say, but her head fell back. She was too weak to hold it up any longer. Sango carefully laid her back down, and stood up.
    "Oh! You must be the girl. The one here to protect us!" came a voice from nearby. Sango turned around to see an old woman standing beside her.
    "Yes," Sango replied, bowing in greeting. "Where is the demon who has caused all of this?"
    "It has disappeared," she said. "Last I saw it, it was running towards the East."
    "But that's.." Sango said, her eyes widening.
    "What?"
    "My friends are in danger!" she cried, running off. "Help anyone who is still alive, and stay where you cannot be seen!"
    She quickly signaled for Kirara to transform, and hopped onto her back, while she ran off.
    I have to warn InuYasha and the others, she thought.

piyoko

Lyserg Fan
    Years
  • Name:Kotoko momoji
    species: half demon cat
    weopons: katana
    description: she has dark brown hair,emeraldgreen eyes,wears chinese-style dresses.her cat ears and tail poke out of her head and clothes,she wears a golden arm ring on the upper left arm

kotoko sat in a tree near the destroyed village.she looked up and stared at the birds flying in the sky.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Meanwhile, back by the well....
    "Something isnt right," Inu Yasha say seriously.
    Miroku comes running out of the trees into the clearing.
    "Inu Yasha help! the village is being attacked by a demon!" he cries.
    "I knew something wasnt right.... I can smell it now, it smells like a tiger" cries Inu Yasha to himself, as he bolts towards the village.

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • ((ya...it can be spelled Kouga or Koga. Koga is english and Kouga is Japanese, so it doesn't matter))
    *Tora Ashura, the wandering tiger demon, could be seen running from a village nearing to the forest. AS he entered the forest, he picked a random path and followed, then half way he stopped and jumped behind a bush, panting*

Back