• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inu Yasha RP

Trottor

A New Hope
Years
  • *just watches the fight for a while, but then he starts to step-by-step walk away from it, and more into the forest path. Then was wondering why this Inuyasha person was coming after him. He decided that it just might be his shards he had*

Rio

Years
  • this is edited
    OOC-Accually I will not be Koga but my own guy
    Name: Ryah ((pronounced Ry-ah))
    Species:1/4 demon; 3/4 human
    Weopons: My fathers sword named Wolf Beil, little bit of magic from my mother
    Discription:???

Last edited:

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • I'mma go um...over there...or I can stay, either one really. But if you want me to stay, then...you know *draws the lively Fangon Katana*

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • I wouldnt say fat or smelly....and you are part demon yourself! We are even part of the same family X.X ((cat and tiger))

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • ((yup ^.^))
    IC: *his katana is still at hand, and he waits patiently for somethin else to happen*

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • ((yesh, yesh we do..soooo who wants to play me in Inuyasha:A Fuedal Fairytale until he posts? ^^))

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    ((Whoa! +_+ Over 50 posts since last night? Eh, I can't keep up. I'm just going to say something random.))

Sango finally arrived to where Kagome was standing. She jumped off of Kirara's back and ran up next to her, panting.
    "Kagome! Everyone here is in danger!" she cried. "There's a demon coming!"
    She examined the area, and noticed that everyone was gone.
    "Where are the others?"

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • (wheres kagome, we need her 2 play kagome)
    Miroku runs into the clearing where Sango and Kagome are.
    "we need help, Inu Yasha is to the south east battling not 1, but 2 demons"

back at battle scene...

"well now theres three of them"
    points Tetseiga downwards
    "all the more fun to get rid of"
    Inu Yasha leaps into the air

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • look, you can have my jewel shard if you want it...*holds a shikon jewel shard in his hand out for Inuyasha as he leapt into the air*

Back